Are men becoming more like women?

ChezGiven

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JawD logged on at 5am when he was juicing his carrots and putting on his leg-warmers but failed to clarify the colonic situation. Just sayin.

:lol: fuck off. My lass makes my bait the night before, not one carrot in sight btw. As for the Colonic, nee chance. Not up my street at all (pun intended!). I log on when I get up to go to the gym. I browse on here and typically think "yeah, I reckon J69 is protesting too much here like".

I seldom shave, as is our lasses want. Dont moisturise unless I have shaved. I do floss and mouthwash daily though if that gives me woman points and less scruffy fucker points ;)

My work admin has deemed page 2 of this thread is unsuitable for me to view, so fuck knows what's posted on there. And I've ran out of 3G credit on my phone so won't even be able to view my reply to this thread until I get home at 6ish (fuck you O2).

Anyway...... In answer to Chez's OP this board is getting fucking embarassing with the likes of Dr Gloom going on about his fabulous metrosexual lifestyle all the fucking time. I have no problem with people wanting to eat a healthy diet, exercise, or use a mosituriser (I do), even if it is to an obsessive degree. What I do have a problem with is people wanting to talk about it like a bunch of teenage girls.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an NUFC messageboard, isn't it? Looking at General chat though, if you changed the formating it could just as well be a gayer version of Mumsnet. No coincidence either that the worst offenders are CT and southern OOTs if you ask me either.

Im based in the South now and am on Team Butch side !

Edited by Holden McGroin

Meenz gave Gemmill a colonic? I dont know how these scurrilous rumours get started.

Getting into weird territory there Dave.

I reckon at least one person on here has had a colonic. My odds are:

JawD - Evens

Dr G - Evens

LBT - 2/1

Jill - 3/1

Gemmill - 3/1

Meenz - 3/1

CT - 4/1 (advised by his GP to get a colonoscopy which he ignored and got a colonic instead after googling it)

Tooj - 5/1 (seeking out alternative remedies for his documented back problems)

Parky - 6/1 (outside chance, odds not that long though)

:lol: Bastid. Anyway, I'd say there's nowt I'd allow up there, but the last time I did that I got told I wasn't a proper gay.

Going back to the original post, if being overweight and never spending money on clothes unless unavoidable make a person "manly" based on the criteria of this thread, then hear me fucking roar.