I saw Krul in the airport bogs recently. It was an unscheduled rendezvous. His hair is fucking brutal in person. He had the gall to actually check it in the mirror before leaving the toilets.

That confirms something I have long feared, he actually rates his hair. For a long time I simply brushed off Tim Krul's brutal hair cuts as part of his unfashionable Dutch upbringing, maybe he simply doesn't care I thought but then I began to worry that like Colocinni he actually thought his utterly nightmarish hair cut looked good. Thanks for the confirmation, he can leave now.

I'm glad I've never seen it up close that must have ruined your flying experience.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lads have a tense off? Suppose worse stuff happens in bogs. Him flipping his dreadful locks about would have put you off your tense game.

This was me. I won at a canter.

I saw Krul in the airport bogs recently. It was an unscheduled rendezvous. His hair is fucking brutal in person. He had the gall to actually check it in the mirror before leaving the toilets.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Why the fuck would he go to Watford...? He's either been told he's not getting back into the first team then, or he just can't wait the 6 months it would take for him to get PL football with us.

He'll go for a fucking pittance as well, no doubt.

My one concern for Krul's move is that they're saying he's coming in as cover for Pantilimon. That bears repeating: cover for Pantilimon. Not to forget that Pantilimon is only playing because Gomes is out.

Krul needs games and is surely the best keeper on his day out of the three. I suppose wages are another issue from our perspective though - useful to get him off the books.