Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Aye, but he's taking the piss ;)

Only if the things he's alluded to don't happen ;)

He does this by tacking a ;) onto the end of his sentences ;)

Or posts ;)

That way he can avoid scrutiny by saying he wasn't being serious ;)

When was the last close season as exciting as this?

Ashley has learnt his lesson?

A new decent manager on the cards?

An influx of decent players?

Some duffers (hopefully) played their last game?

Exciting times [emoji4]

:lol:

See, Mako? That's how it's done.

That's only because your eyelids are stuck together from your bong bukkake parties, you abominable Margarine mountain.

:lol:

FYP a little bit.

Fish in the shit

You know how I feel

Rivière running free

You know how I feel

Bosoms on CT

You know they are real

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new hobby

For me

And I'm feeling good

:)

What the fuck :lol:

What a mackem cripple. Now I appreciate the fact you're a 19 year old virgin and I was a yappy cunt at that age, but why do you bother. One of the admin people told me your IP suggests you're in Hendon. Poor cunt, but anyway...................

7%2BNewcastle%2BProfit.jpg

This is from 2006 when we started losing money heavily for the next 5 years. From 2001 to 2004 we were genuinely such a good side, yet the player wage % against turnover was astonishing and the best in the Premier League. It was 44% FORTY FUCKIN FOUR, and with that we got in to the Champions League. We were making modest profits. Souness came and that 44% of turnover of became 70% at one point. Shepherd did fuck all wrong till 2004, the debts we had were almost purely on the extension to the stadium, which we had a mortgage on then till 2015. Ashley paid it off in full and made out it was part of a dirty debt, it put 16000 on the capacity the stupid cunt and he is a stupid cunt as are you. Shepherd was paying himself £560,000 p/a and he deserved it up till 2004, Douglas Hall was getting more or less the same for doing fuck all though and he was a bigger cunt than you. Talk about things you know, even to google the right information you have to have a clue, you don't now good luck with the A Level resits and sorting your spots out. Good lad.

Hendon? The only Hendon I've even heard of is in London FFS. Someone's yanking your chain.

As others have since said, during this supposed golden era of financial stewardship to 2004, Shepherd was only managing to break even, once he'd turned the profits into dividends rather than debt repayments. Clearly his whole plan for repaying that debt was for us to establish ourselves as a top club, and he was certianly already paying himself as if we were. And obviously, once you're out of Europe then your wages as a % of turnover will obviously rise. Rapidly unravelling finances caused by failing to stay in the CL is the very definition of 'doing a Leeds', and nothing you've said so far is at all contradictory to the idea that the debt we had up to 2004 was unsustainable.

Hendon? The only Hendon I've even heard of is in London FFS. Someone's yanking your chain.

As others have since said, during this supposed golden era of financial stewardship to 2004, Shepherd was only managing to break even, once he'd turned the profits into dividends rather than debt repayments. Clearly his whole plan for repaying that debt was for us to establish ourselves as a top club, and he was certianly already paying himself as if we were. And obviously, once you're out of Europe then your wages as a % of turnover will obviously rise. Rapidly unravelling finances caused by failing to stay in the CL is the very definition of 'doing a Leeds', and nothing you've said so far is at all contradictory to the idea that the debt we had up to 2004 was unsustainable.

Listen you unintelligent fuck monkey. Doing a Leeds is in fact dropping like a stone through the leagues due to a mixture of poor football and finances. Even an emotional cripple like yoursel with the intellectual capacity of a retarded goldfish should be able to find out that Leeds got in the shit because it didn't even own the registrations of its most valuable assets. I would have thought that even a snivelling little turd such as you could build a better argument than that.

Oh and your still tedious.

The genesis of this discussion was the fact that the guy HF was arguing with on twitter claimed we were on course to 'do a Leeds' if Saint Mike hadn't graced us with his presence.

Anyone paying attention to this thread and not merely jumping in to engage in some tedious jock-cuntery would know that. Now fuck off back to your croft and stop trying to annoy your betters.

The genesis of this discussion was the fact that the guy HF was arguing with on twitter claimed we were on course to 'do a Leeds' if Saint Mike hadn't graced us with his presence.

Anyone paying attention to this thread and not merely jumping in to engage in some tedious jock-cuntery would know that. Now fuck off back to your croft and stop trying to annoy your betters.

Yesterday I saw someone step in dogshit at the train station. You should know that when it comes to being better than anyone or anything you aren't even better than that that dog turd.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt