Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

Aye same i don't think we ever had a mission of getting him here but still the whole "we've bid 15m....wait he's gone for 11m... the transfers are still going to happen, the players are in the stadium, what do you mean i sound like that lad from iraq"

i really really don't want us to sign bent

I'd rather we signed bent than no other new striker, a quite plausible alternative scenario.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye same i don't think we ever had a mission of getting him here but still the whole "we've bid 15m....wait he's gone for 11m... the transfers are still going to happen, the players are in the stadium, what do you mean i sound like that lad from iraq"

i really really don't want us to sign bent

I can see us in for Crouch too.

"we've bid 15m....wait he's gone for 11m... the transfers are still going to happen, the players are in the stadium, what do you mean i sound like that lad from iraq"

:lol: that's the one . brace yaselves .

The New Bullshit Front is firmly installed, function tests have been carried out and it's now emitting at will .

'Cushty' as they say further south .

Sounds to me as if we approached ASSE and asked what they would like for Aubameyang and were probably told in the region of 16-18m Euros. Club then feed the press that a 15m bid has been rejected. Dortmunds deal I read is 13m + bonuses, which is probably structured on things like league placing, trophies etc. Why cant we offer that?

Oh, I know, its because Ashley doesnt want to dip into his pockets and fund a new striker. Who actually deals with the transfers? Because if I was Graham Carr, I would just sack the club off and go elsewhere or retire.

Andy Carroll, Luuk De Jong, Remy, Aubameyang and possibly Bony have been subject to bids from us, its a farce how we have not secured one of those. You could say West Ham overpaid for Carroll and you could say De Jong went for Champions League football and you could say Remy was offered more money. Fact is, if we didnt have a management who buggered off on holiday every 5 minutes and worked every day of the Summer, a bit like a certain Paolo Di Canio, we might actually secure a player before more lucrative and attractive options become available.

Good point. JFK, who hasn't worked for 3 years, is taking a holiday 3 weeks into the job at the most crucial part of the transfer window.

'Head and shoulders above other DOFs'

What a fucking joke this club is

A bid of 15mill before the end of May could have got him I suppose...the unknowable thing is did he know of Dortmund's interest then?...if he's good enough for Dortmund he's definetly worth 15mill to us.

Wheres the link for JFK going on holiday?...must've missed it, fuckin criminal if true..

A bid of 15mill before the end of May could have got him I suppose...the unknowable thing is did he know of Dortmund's interest then?...if he's good enough for Dortmund he's definetly worth 15mill to us.

Wheres the link for JFK going on holiday?...must've missed it, fuckin criminal if true..

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/joe-kinnear-eager-deliver-first-4752770

2nd paragraph.

So the DoF, responsible for all signings, tells the owner its up to HIM to make sure weve signed someone before Friday?...oh and he's just popping out the office for a few days as well...

Ashley is quickly undoing any good work he's done since promotion with the appointment of Kinnear. Any goodwill from supporters towards him will be gone by the time the season starts. The stupid fuckin cunt.

So the DoF, responsible for all signings, tells the owner its up to HIM to make sure weve signed someone before Friday?...oh and he's just popping out the office for a few days as well...

Ashley is quickly undoing any good work he's done since promotion with the appointment of Kinnear. Any goodwill from supporters towards him will be gone by the time the season starts. The stupid fuckin cunt.

It's outrageous isn't it? :lol:

Kinnear is understood to have stressed to Ashley that delivering a signing would give his new role instant credibility

It'll take more than that. I'd say that not fucking off on holiday a couple of weeks into the job would hep his credibility a bit more.

Unless JFK has been all over Europe watching players since he left us on health grounds,what exactly will he know about future signing from abroad.No more than any of us ( not me mind ) who regularly watch european football on tv.As he has the final say on who comes in,i cannot see him totally backing Graham Carr's suggested signings.

Wait till his wife comes in and catches him on the computer when the dishwasher is still to load. He'll get a clip on the ear ;)

''You can talk about Mike Ashley when you've dusted and done mee tee!!''

The more time he spends on holiday the better.

I look forward to him taking a break between his lunchtime all day Full English and his teatime all day Full English to ring into Talksport, Only Fools and Horses clearly audible on the pub TV in the background.

"So what if I'm on holiday? Mike knew about this when he gave me the job. I'm more intelligent full of beer in Spain than your average Newcastle fan."

Just to check, wasn't he on holiday when he started? Making this his second one?

Was going to say the same. Think he took another 'pre planned holiday' which he was due to return from on the 1st of July now he's off again. It gets more and more ridiculous tbh :lol:.