Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

I do hope we sign some decent players soon. The more other teams sign decent players, the worse it feels when we do nothing and the window slips by. That's when I worry about a last minute panic buy (who will turn out to be shit), or nobody being bought at all.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, Swansea after Bony...is that his level or is it that Swansea are more ambitious than us?

We blatantly are gonna end up with Bent.

I suspect a bargain fe and a drop in wage demands might be needed before we'll take him

Thing is, Swansea after Bony...is that his level or is it that Swansea are more ambitious than us?

We blatantly are gonna end up with Bent.

Is a less ambitious club than us in the league?

He's not up to anything. There has to be very big problems if none of our reserve/youth players aren't up to at least a bit better a standard than Gosling. I doubt he was on too much but it'll still be money saved.

As much as I agree on Gosling, they really need to buy replacements first. We can't just cut off 5 players when we struggled to field a team AT ALL at times last year.

Sinclair, Redmond and Ince.

I'd take Sinclair above the other two tbh.

he'd bring a much needed option out wide.

5mil?

Redmond has already went to Norwich.

I'd be happy with Sinclair if for no other reason than it shows we are looking to buy somebody. It's madness that we're yet to bring someone in. Madness.

Sinclair is a good attacking option, just made the wrong career move joining City.

This, he had a good solid first season in the premiership with Swansea. Him and Rodwell both made the wrong choice last summer. I'd definitely take Sinclair here, he's still young too.

Aye the more speed in the squad the better tbh, and Sinclair is rapid. A big reason that Robson side was so good was down to the speed with had with Dyer, Bellamy etc. We could have a pretty rapid counter attack with Sinclair, Sissoko, Ben Arfa.

Aye the more speed in the squad the better tbh, and Sinclair is rapid. A big reason that Robson side was so good was down to the speed with had with Dyer, Bellamy etc. We could have a pretty rapid counter attack with Sinclair, Sissoko, Ben Arfa.

Exactly. He's the alternative to Ben Arfa that we've been needing so long to link the deeper midfielders to the forwards. Whenever HBA's been we've lacked that incisive player who can run with the ball and create - Marveaux simply wasn't up to it and Sissoko is powerful but not as creative. Would be an excellent signing.

Benteke has had a transfer request accepted by Villa.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs or similar clubs abroad... possibly Liverpool.

Definitely not us.