Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is he hasn't done anything in management to warrant that ego yet has he?

to be fair to him, he could just be injecting too much italian passion and doesn't actually feel like that. but if he thinks he's half the man he projects, mackems are turbo fucked

yeah that was too easy tbf

anyone in a management role?  football or otherwise.  I've already thought of one..two actually.  fuck

Cruyff was ok I suppose.

Di Canio maintaining his Swindon approach where he signs and sells 457* players every window then? Can see this working out.

*this might be a slight exaggeration but you get my drift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He's signed 14 players, sold their best, hired a Director of Football & an entire backroom staff,

Sacking him now is as bad as hiring him in the first place.

Completely this! Came on to write the exact same thing, how you can allow a manager to sign almost a full new team including subs and then say 'nah, he's not the write guy for us' is beyond me. Anyone must realise you sign that many players and its not going to be instant, least of all the guys who splashed the cash out in support.

Completely this! Came on to write the exact same thing, how you can allow a manager to sign almost a full new team including subs and then say 'nah, he's not the write guy for us' is beyond me. Anyone must realise you sign that many players and its not going to be instant, least of all the guys who splashed the cash out in support.

This does make Ashley since relegation look like a fuckin genius tbh :lol:

I would have given him till Christmas - perhaps after reeling in his disciplinarianism. As a tactician he's quite direct & simplistic - which can never be that bad but his treatment of the players was awful - it's not like an old Italian training camp where everything is about the football - modern footballers are closer to rock stars.Spoiled brats...

Hence Ba - tweeting ''LOL'' about his sacking.