Manchester City v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, this place is getting as bad as N-O. As if this is anything but a predictable performance, there's fuck all different from the team playing like they did for the second half of last season. Pardew's lost the players, Mike Ashley's raping the club and Joe Kinnear's in for comedy effect. I can't see why anyone's bleating like it's a surprise in how we've played, the apparent attitude of the players or the general outcome of playing a professional side like Man City while we're in this sort of state. The worst bit would be if anyone actually thought there was valid excuses for it or that it'll all get better, like it's a blip or something.

Just to reiterate, until Fat Mike heads for the exit and takes his clown show with him this is all you have to look forward to, week in, week out - welcome to the new season :D

It doesn't happen "time after time". We put in half-decent performances at Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, the Emirates (for 2/3 of the match).

Stop exaggerating time after time.

Fair enough but how many times have we lost 5-0 or 6-0 over the last few years? As much as any other team I'd reckon. Like it or not we're prone to imploding, both on and off the pitch.

Just to reiterate, until Fat Mike heads for the exit and takes his clown show with him this is all you have to look forward to, week in, week out - welcome to the new season :D

We won't play man City week in week out.

Jesus, this place is getting as bad as N-O. As if this is anything but a predictable performance, there's fuck all different from the team playing like they did for the second half of last season. Pardew's lost the players, Mike Ashley's raping the club and Joe Kinnear's in for comedy effect. I can't see why anyone's bleating like it's a surprise in how we've played, the apparent attitude of the players or the general outcome of playing a professional side like Man City while we're in this sort of state. The worst bit would be if anyone actually thought there was valid excuses for it or that it'll all get better, like it's a blip or something.

Yup. Plenty more of this shite to come as long as he fat cunt calls the shots.

it's one thing to be outclassed, it's another thing to leave any doubt about your classlessness.

It's official, Tiote is no longer a holding/defensive midfielder. He may be something else but defensive, no.

What is different about this team, NUFC Board of Directors (yes, including the lot you brought in in January), than the one that barely survived relegation? Nothing. More Sissoko's please. Better Defenders please. Better play makers please. Better strikers please.

Haha...what a dreamer I am.

We won't play man City week in week out.

I fear you'd have to be mental to believe that'll make the slightest difference. The sooner people accept that the easier it gets to ignore this shit and wait for old Fatty to fuck off to Rangers.

I'd fucking quit tomorrow if I was Pardew. Whether he's shit or not, Ashley's whipped his kegs off and hired Kinnear to flick his bollocks. Have some self-respect and tell them to ram it.

Aye. It's clear Kinnesr has brought in to get rid of him.

I fear you'd have to be mental to believe that'll make the slightest difference. The sooner people accept that the easier it gets to ignore this shit and wait for old Fatty to fuck off to Rangers.

I think you'd have to be mental to think the class finishes we've seen from Aguero and Toure are what the likes of Crystal Palace and Hull will have to bring.