Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

There wasn't a fucking hope in hell he was getting an extension cancer or no cancer. They'd have done the exact same thing either way. What's next, Ryan Taylor doing the same because his knee kept popping? Insane this, he had a contract for a length of time which was honoured. He was largely fucking shite.

Took a lot of shit from you guys when I posted about this when it was happening. Hope people have learned that Ashley really is the disease, no other reasons than that and hes a total total cunt.

He gambled effectively 2.5 million saving on Jonas having a 1 year contract against going down that year.

Say what you like about Jonas under Pardew, but he had heart and gave 100% every match, I'd take 6 of him now.

Poor lad didn't deserve that send off from us at all, after initially coming for Keegan and sticking with us through thick and thin, there must have been offers for him, there must have been.

Edited by scoobos

There wasn't a fucking hope in hell he was getting an extension cancer or no cancer. They'd have done the exact same thing either way. What's next, Ryan Taylor doing the same because his knee kept popping? Insane this, he had a contract for a length of time which was honoured. He was largely fucking shite.

Oooooo, how cuntroversial.

The tribunal found the exact opposite to what you're saying- the club did treat him differently as a result of his cancer.

( is this you emulating your idol, and giving Authoritay the finger? )

JdqDD5L.png

The email they sent to media outlets signed off "We are UNITED"

I know that's the tagline on all communication now but it comes across as Orwellian double speak when the topic is one of your own players suing you.

We will now take time to consider the judgement in full and consult with our legal team to understand the options available to us.

Here's an option- don't act like a pack of cunts in future.

The bullshit from the club at the bottom of this article is unbelievable. Charnley didn't know that Jonas was an established international? These are the idiots running our club.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36044285

To be fair at least they've finally been truthful, I'm confident that Charnley genuinely had no idea Jonas was an established international.

This club is a right fucking farce like.

Took a lot of shit from you guys when I posted about this when it was happening. Hope people have learned that Ashley really is the disease, no other reasons than that and hes a total total cunt.

:lol:

Are you LM's lovechild?

I'm glad you were on here telling us Ashley was the problem because literally nobody on here had a clue he was a cunt.

To be fair at least they've finally been truthful, I'm confident that Charnley genuinely had no idea Jonas was an established international.

This club is a right fucking farce like.

I love the descriptions of those involved. Pardew considered to have put himself across well but also considered to have been talking utter shite :lol: sounds familiar.

Charnley 'evasive and not credible'. :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

Jonas tweets after his court case

I am a geordie i love newcastle .thanks to The fans. Board you understand what it means that?

Board I am a fucking geordie

I am a geordie thanks newcastle fans for your support. I love The city. I hope WE stay up. Come on The toon. Once a geordie always a geordie

How made a club Is The fans not The players not The board. Always in my heart geordie nation. I love you

That's a player with hear & commitment to the club I'm pleased you won your case Jonas, you deserved to

The thing that gets me is when he first came back to the club and Pardew told him to find a new club. Am pretty sure that to all intents and purposes that means "pick your cards up on the way out, you're sacked". Anyone on here reckon they'd do that to a fellow employee if their boss told them to? We'll never know how Pardew said it, whether there was an explanation, or an expression of profound regret. Maybe that question is pretty unfair to ask on here, but ffs, Pardew is a millionaire, he'll never have to work again. I think that was the lowest point of the Ashley regime by a million miles, and let's face it, the bar isn't high.

Friends of mine, so-called friends of mine, have been sending me this story and tut-tutting about the poor form from the club. These are the same SCFs that I have been ranting to about what an UFC MA is for the best part of a decade.

This makes me realise that once relegated we will drift yet further from the spotlight being on what he has done to the club, and it'll just be accepted that we are a hugely followed shitheap run by a twat in a lower league. He will be made to squirm less, not more. FFS.