Politics

Christmas Tree

They've defended him to the hilt but once a slimy rat, always a slimy rat. The one's staying are either rooted to the spot, caught in the headlights or genuinely think they're going to be hailed the new emperor whilst hiding behind the curtains Claudius style. Champion. :lol:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They've defended him to the hilt but once a slimy rat, always a slimy rat. The one's staying are either rooted to the spot, caught in the headlights or genuinely think they're going to be hailed the new emperor whilst hiding behind the curtains Claudius style. Champion. :lol:

It’s funny how he’s portrayed in the media etc as this great survivor. He’s been in power less time than May was (I think). He’s lurched from disaster to scandal and back again. He’s just brazen as fuck and it would appear he’s finally ran out of luck and the lying has caught up with him. There’s absolutely nothing remotely admirable about him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We really shouldn’t be surprised that he’s going to surround himself with the last mouth breathers standing and cling on.

At this point I think the longer he stays the better it is for the opposition. That’s arguably been the case for a while but I don’t think there’s much doubt now. And I think he’d actually rather take the Tory party with him than leave quietly. Even they’re just a means to an end. 

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

How can a GE be forced? Only Boris can call it? 

It would take his own party to vote against all government business so the queen would have to say she has no confidence in his ability to lead a government. That’s not going to happen.

• Like 1