Politics

Christmas Tree

Aye I was just reading that. Sunak as well saying he's going to clamp down on gender neutral language. :lol:

Shapps has just been asked about it on Sky News and answered the question about as calmly as if Pincher was sat next to him with his hand down his pants. 

Hey fuckheads, people can't feed their kids. Sort that out and they'll let you use whatever pronouns you like. 

Until then, shut your fucking mouths with the culture war shit, you boring arseholes. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 4

Imagine having to focus group the issues that will be popular with the ageing cunts in your membership and then having to go out and spout off about them as someone in their 40s.

The absolute desperation of it all. 

• Like 1

Rees Mogg man. Sat doing an interview in his living room. An old radiator painted the same colour as the wall and curtains that you haven't been able to buy since the 1920s.

A fucking carriage clock over his left shoulder. 

Looks like he hired Jacob Marley to do his interiors. 

• Haha 3

Still trying and incredibly being allowed by Ridge to frame the Pincher incident as mere "gossip". 

"Are we to be a nation that makes decisions based on gossip?!" 

I don't ever want to hear from this cunt again once Johnson has gone. 

Tugendhat sounded like the best of a bad bunch in that he voted Remain and isn't tarred with being part of the current cabinet.But then he's just proudly announced he would keep deporting people to Rwanda.

My worry is that while the country is going down the pan and people can't afford to put the heating on, our new PMs policies are going to ignore all that and focus on winning votes by shitting on about non-issues like the trans debate, immigrants, sovereignty and Scottish independence 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Javid on BBC man. This cunt cannot be PM. He sounds like a knacked robot. 

Trying to take a lap of honour for "leaving the cabinet before anyone else". Five days ago. 9 minutes before the next bloke, and 12 hours before the biggest day of governmental resignations in history. :lol:

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Unbelievable that like. Hunt is obviously a cunt but I thought he was at least reasonably intelligent 

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Unbelievable that like. Hunt is obviously a cunt but I thought he was at least reasonably intelligent 

He's then gone on to explain that this is to appeal to a broader base of voters. We know that you dozy fuck, the fact that you're having to try and explain it tells us that you're a bit sheepish about it. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Deputy PM these days seems to be the role they give the special needs kid to make them feel important.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Within minutes of launching a leadership campaign she's jumped into the Trans debate :lol: 

You can only conclude it's a deliberate strategy 

It'll work though, she’s got Renton’s vote for one.

Was just thinking about the relatively free ride Johnson is getting with the media. When you think about the way Corbyn was basically portrayed as a Russian stooge over the Salisbury poisonings. Now you’ve got a story (which unless I’ve missed it, isn’t making much in the way of headlines on the tv news or the tabloids) whereby the current PM, then Foreign Secretary, met with an ex-KGB agent, without officials or his security team, in the wake of a NATO summit about the poisonings. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Was just thinking about the relatively free ride Johnson is getting with the media. When you think about the way Corbyn was basically portrayed as a Russian stooge over the Salisbury poisonings. Now you’ve got a story (which unless I’ve missed it, isn’t making much in the way of headlines on the tv news or the tabloids) whereby the current PM, then Foreign Secretary, met with an ex-KGB agent, without officials or his security team, in the wake of a NATO summit about the poisonings. 

I can't recall if it was Ridge or Raworth today, but when Yvette Cooper brought up the Lebedev thing the response was "well look at him with the Ukraine president, he's not exactly a Russian asset is he?". 

If a Tory MP came up with that it would be bullshit, for the actual "neutral" interviewer to use that line though. 

• Like 3

This from The Mail 

Nadhim Zahawi 'under investigation by HM Revenue & Customs over his tax affairs' as it emerges Downing Street officials 'flagged concerns' to Boris Johnson before his appointment as Chancellor

• Like 2

This from The Mail regarding "Penny Dreadful"

Tory leadership hopeful Penny Mordaunt suffers an early blow as she features grinning killer OSCAR PISTORIUS in her 'PM 4 PM' campaign launch video

International trade minister Penny Mordaunt formally declares Tory leader bid

She suffers early blow after her campaign video features killer Oscar Pistorius

The South African, who murdered his girlfriend, is spotted within footage