Politics

Christmas Tree

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Meanwhile, look at the twisted face on the CUNT.

Aye, I watched this live. How he thought that was an appropriate response to the question. Fuck me. I think he's cracking under the pressure.

Before I forget, I listened to this during my walk this lunch time. Explains the problems the West are experiencing with immigration and the trade offs that politicians of both sides just cannot be honest about. It's well worth a listen. Prof Hein de Haas undoubtedly knows his onions, despite being a dutch cunt rather than a french cunt. 

• Like 1

41240049_PXL_20231219_130002693_MP2.thumb.jpg.9fb76c57a9f70acdba608db2af542572.jpg

Anyone else get one of these today? :lol:

It comes with a form and a prepaid envelope in which I'm supposed to tell him how I feel about his priorities for the country. 

I'm just gonna write "PLEASE CALL A GENERAL ELECTION IMMEDIATELY" across it in Sharpie and send it back. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

41240049_PXL_20231219_130002693_MP2.thumb.jpg.9fb76c57a9f70acdba608db2af542572.jpg

It comes with a form and a prepaid envelope in which I'm supposed to tell him how I feel about his priorities for the country. 

I'm just gonna write "PLEASE CALL A GENERAL ELECTION IMMEDIATELY" across it in Sharpie and send it back. 

Got a phone call off my dad who’d been round to ours to stick the dogs in the garden. He said I’ve got a letter off the prime minister. I told him not to worry as it’ll be some propaganda bollocks and nothing important. Looks like I was right :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm interested that there's nothing about his magnificant reduction in the number of SmaLl BoATs there. 

Well, I've just received news of a round of redundancies at work, so the tax breaks aren't going to help much. Merry Shitmas Rishi. 

• Sad 4