Politics

Christmas Tree

11 minutes ago, NJS said:

If the tories could cast a spell which stopped all small boats overnight and magiced away all trans people (let's not be nasty and say they were sent to a parallel universe where people aren't cunts) does anyone think for one second they'd do it? 

Of course not - as they'd have the square root of fuck all to attempt to fight the next election on. 

“Necessary dragons” are in the founding myths of lots of ancient cultures. We have two in the uk ie England & Wales . Stories people told themselves to justify them existing in the first place. This is the same trick, but the immigrant problem won’t go away, it will remain at the top of the news cycle forever, just to remind people who the enemy truly is. They came up with Rawanda knowing full well it wouldn’t get through court appeals due to “lefty lawyers” applying British laws for British people. Whatever they announce today will do the square root of fuck all too. I don’t think we’ll leave ECHR for the same reason, but they’ll go through the motions of trying…

As others have said, they’ve arrived at this point after 13 years of removing every legal avenue open to refugees trying to enter the uk. It’s all on them, they’ve done it all on purpose 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s the way to do it like. Just keep going after their record on this issue. 

Cooper annhilated them, including previous home secs who had been at the despatch box telling the same lies….

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Cooper annhilated them, including previous home secs who had been at the despatch box telling the same lies….

Aye, Bravermans all piss and wind like the nazi before her. Even they (well, Sunak anyway) know they can't leave the ECHR because it would destroy our reputation, not to mention it would collapse the Good Friday agreement etc. Today has done nothhing to resolve the situation except bring attnetion to what a shit job they're doing imo. The only demographic I can see this working on is people who are already tories or are potential Reform voters. Even then, will the excuses last until the next GE? 

image.thumb.png.b9153baa4427c49632f66a01ec8b78fc.png

Ind, reading through the Guardian feed on this debate, it's really quite depressing how openly racist and xenophobic the conservative parliamentary party has become. People like Gullis, Lee, and Braverman herself are a fucking disgrace. And who's this Nicholas Fletcher arseclart? 

image.thumb.png.72d68e0f9ee7001fb9d11f63eb3813da.png

image.thumb.png.dbab8e83169df047c81bbb49fbece95a.pngimage.thumb.png.38e0a68ea9b0772c1260725d9aef799e.pngimage.thumb.png.dbab8e83169df047c81bbb49fbece95a.png

image.thumb.png.9cc9a992bb45768faf1f9d663902dcc6.png

image.png

Edited by Renton

I try to be zen these days and not let things that I can’t control bother me too much. But I properly fucking despise these cunts 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Ind, reading through the Guardian feed on this debate, it's really quite depressing how openly racist and xenophobic the conservative parliamentary party has become. People like Gullis, Lee, and Braverman herself are a fucking disgrace. And who's this Nicholas Fletcher arseclart? 

image.thumb.png.72d68e0f9ee7001fb9d11f63eb3813da.png

image.thumb.png.dbab8e83169df047c81bbb49fbece95a.pngimage.thumb.png.38e0a68ea9b0772c1260725d9aef799e.pngimage.thumb.png.dbab8e83169df047c81bbb49fbece95a.png

image.thumb.png.9cc9a992bb45768faf1f9d663902dcc6.png

image.png

Fletcher is the ‘female Dr Who’s make young men commit crimes’ twat 

• Haha 4

How do we deal with small boats leaving the OTHER side of the channel if we don’t have bilateral agreements and cooperation with Europe? Obviously that’s a rhetorical question but again, how much of a racist, thick as mince cunt do you have to be not to get that? 

• Like 1

It's really easy to solve, open a processing centre in France (French gov't offered to go 50/50) process claims promptly and properly and the boats will stop.

If there's a proper route, it'll be used.

If they don't stop THEN you can consider draconian measures for the "safe route" avoiders because then there is no excuse, But not having a group to treat as red met for the meatheads wouldn't suit these cunts, that said there's always the black folks or Jews they could leverage, the latter being somewhat of a delicate proposition given history, but I would put nothing past the scum.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It's really easy to solve, open a processing centre in France (French gov't offered to go 50/50) process claims promptly and properly and the boats will stop.

If they don't stop THEN you can consider draconian measures for the "safe route" avoiders because then there is no excuse, But not having a group to treat as red met for the meatheads wouldn't suit these cunts, that said there's always the black folks or Jews they could leverage, the latter being somewhat of a delicate proposition given history, but I would put nothing past the scum.

It'll be the 'benefit' stuff if it wasn't this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It'll be the 'benefit' stuff if it wasn't this. 

Agree to a point, but there's lots of votes for these bastards in the lower reaches of the benefit community and nowt works better that picking on dusky complexions for them.

20 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I think Braverman said if we did that, 100 million people would land on our doorstep tomorrow. With that in mind, I challenge you Toonpack to put these 100 MILLION fake asylum seekers in YOUR box room. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Agree to a point, but there's lots of votes for these bastards in the lower reaches of the benefit community and nowt works better that picking on dusky complexions for them.

I don't really agree to be honest, one, wtf is a benefit community? A lot of people who never work won't vote anyway and there's different payments for different things, will anyone on tax credits be an automatic racist? Disability payments? Probably the only group who receive any money from the state* who it might appeal to and who are likely to vote would be the pensioners. The next demographic would be those in work. 

*Other than Tory MP friends and relatives. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't really agree to be honest, one, wtf is a benefit community? A lot of people who never work won't vote anyway and there's different payments for different things, will anyone on tax credits be an automatic racist? Disability payments? Probably the only group who receive any money from the state* who it might appeal to and who are likely to vote would be the pensioners. The next demographic would be those in work. 

*Other than Tory MP friends and relatives. 

I didn't mean "community" literally, bad choice of words tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I think Braverman said if we did that, 100 million people would land on our doorstep tomorrow. With that in mind, I challenge you Toonpack to put these 100 MILLION fake asylum seekers in YOUR box room. 

I would, gladly, but where then would I put my boxes ?