Politics

Christmas Tree

PR not in the mix for the manifesto apparently, so that's me out as far as Labour are concerned. Suppose I have to at least credit him with being honest about that and not stringing it out.

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

PR not in the mix for the manifesto apparently, so that's me out as far as Labour are concerned. Suppose I have to at least credit him with being honest about that and not stringing it out.

I feel the same mate but honestly, think of Braverman and tactically vote for anyone who is most likely to get rid of the tories right now. We're not getting PR so that has to be the next best objective. I hate it too. 

Rees-Mogg complaing about voter ID because iin hindsight it might not have benefitted the tories. :lol:

nteresting that the thick Eton/Oxford educated cunt doesn't know the difference between voter supression and gerrymandering.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Renton said:

I feel the same mate but honestly, think of Braverman and tactically vote for anyone who is most likely to get rid of the tories right now. We're not getting PR so that has to be the next best objective. I hate it too. 

Given that I'm still sat in a Tory constituency, I suspect that my vote going to the LDs would be best for everyone anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Given that I'm still sat in a Tory constituency, I suspect that my vote going to the LDs would be best for everyone anyway.

Where's that? But yeah, that is probably the case. I saifd before, but Labour and the LDs need to send out leaflets with bar charts fromlast election showing the vote share. In seats like yours, vote for the bar nearest the tory vote. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Where's that? But yeah, that is probably the case. I saifd before, but Labour and the LDs need to send out leaflets with bar charts fromlast election showing the vote share. In seats like yours, vote for the bar nearest the tory vote. 

Constituency

Dumfriesshire, Clydesdale and Tweeddale

MP

David Mundell (Conservative)

10 hours ago, NJS said:

I don't have guilt about the British empire but being blissfully unaware of its evils is imbecilic ignorance. 

The latter’s synonymous with pride in the former 

• Like 1

I think Braverman wins it for me, the tory I hate the most. Against incredible competition such as Johnson, Rees Mogg, Patel, any of these red wall wankers, Williamson, Raab, Truss. The list is endless. Well done Sue. 

The talk is the Nat Cons are laying the ground for a takeover bid when the tories go into opposition. I hope this is the case as I think with changing demographics, it will kill the party once and for all. Not just the hideous ideology, but the sheer lack of competence of these fuckers and just as importanltly, their lack of awareness of this. I do think they're fucked, but waiting them out is almost unbearable. 

• Like 5

Badenoch is absolutely fucking crackers as well. Probably scarier in sone ways as  Braverman is thick as whale spunk