Politics

Christmas Tree

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8113292

A lot of the stuff in there you can see happening here too. Fracking for instance. Nobody wants that shit to happen except the fracking companies, the politicians that will be personally enriched by it, and Rupert Murdoch who has interests in fracking companies. Communities are up in arms about it because no one fully understands the dangers.

And yet it's gonna happen, because it'll make a handful of people too much money for it not to happen. It's fucking depressing the state that we've got ourselves into.

George, mate, just fuck off will you?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/george-osborne-went-to-an-nwa-concert-and-says-it-was-his-favourite-ever-conservative-chancellor-a6678806.html

:lol:

Now am not claiming to be an expert here but I don't think NWA played any UK gigs?....

EDIT: I stand corrected...

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/eazye-and-mc-ren-brixton-academy-london-uk-1991-news-photo/558236809

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: He looks like he's done a Stevie.

:lol: It's called a power stance. I work with an agency that consults with politicians in the UK and US and they teach you 'how to stand'. There's a really famous TED talk on it, the theory being the body can control the mind so they teach you to use a 'confident stance' and they show you pictures of people standing like that. It's ridiculous when you do the training but it does sort of work. Not personally ever gone for the 'I am opening my sphincter' look but may give it a go.

:lol: It's called a power stance. I work with an agency that consults with politicians in the UK and US and they teach you 'how to stand'. There's a really famous TED talk on it, the theory being the body can control the mind so they teach you to use a 'confident stance' and they show you pictures of people standing like that. It's ridiculous when you do the training but it does sort of work. Not personally ever gone for the 'I am opening my sphincter' look but may give it a go.

CQqgA0EWsAAKVJc.jpg

In any power play the body language is key and eye contact. The first 15secs is key and the winner knows it immediately....Hard to undo. But then there are those that will let you have that as they have a different strategy where they want to see where you go with it and will feign inferiority, these are way more dangerous. I always act weak at first...De-cloaking later is often a better option and the surprise that comes with it.

Letting your opponent 'think' he's won is basically what 'The Art of War' is about. :)

Gideon is doing it wrong anyway his feet are pointing inwards which is too feminine. You can act feminine if you're a dictator with a death squad cause then it's scary.

Edited by Park Life

They are actually using research that says posture impacts levels of testosterone and cortisol. They give you these dead easy breathing techniques too. I can present quite well and usually have an audience of 15 to 30 people but once the audience is higher than that, nerves get the better of most people.

Honestly, 5 minutes of breathing and walking on with your chest out and legs apart like a constipated cowboy and you can bizarrely handle the nerves. I presented to 80 people last week and it was basically Steve Jobs does Stand Up.

They are actually using research that says posture impacts levels of testosterone and cortisol. They give you these dead easy breathing techniques too. I can present quite well and usually have an audience of 15 to 30 people but once the audience is higher than that, nerves get the better of most people.

Honestly, 5 minutes of breathing and walking on with your chest out and legs apart like a constipated cowboy and you can bizarrely handle the nerves. I presented to 80 people last week and it was basically Steve Jobs does Stand Up.

Does the research leave out the part about them looking ridiculous to everyone else?