Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

But you do understand that the “fudge” wording that got us to Phase 2 is not automatically going to be the wording that ends up in the legal document?

You're obsessed with fudge.

Tbh CT, you appear to have no grasp on the politics of Ireland. I tried before to walk you through it. If you can't be bothered to think about it, best not to comment imo. 

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

But you do understand that the “fudge” wording that got us to Phase 2 is not automatically going to be the wording that ends up in the legal document?

I'd add, you are aware that the GFA is an international legal agreement which we are signatories to? 

50 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It won’t be the exact text but the spirit of the agreement made will be put into the text. There’ll be no walking back or softening of what was agreed if the U.K. wants to proceed to trade talks.

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

You do understand that the “fudge” wording has to be quite precise for the likes of Germany because otherwise there will be fierce opposition to any “bespoken” trade agreement. You did take notice of the warning Mr Prassek aired a couple of days ago, didn’t you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-leftovers-talks-dates-germany-peter-ptassek-angela-merkel-a8172541.html

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

It won’t be the exact text but the spirit of the agreement made will be put into the text. There’ll be no walking back or softening of what was agreed if the U.K. wants to proceed to trade talks.

Look, CT is going to have a massive slice of cake and eat it. With fudge for dessert, ok?

Yep. CT will damn well have his fudge cake and eat it. Isegrim is shitting it. Remember, they need us more than we need them, and Brexit means Brexit. A red white and blue fudge flavoured Brexit at that. 

I still don’t understand why May isn’t offering a second referendum. She isn’t stupid enough not to know that this is going badly, it’s her way out. I’m guessing she knows that it’d tear her party apart. 

Gina Miller getting ready to take the government to court over payments made to NI without prior parliamentary approval. 

CT will no doubt think this is all about publicity rather than holding the UK government to account. 

31 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Gina Miller getting ready to take the government to court over payments made to NI without prior parliamentary approval. 

CT will no doubt think this is all about publicity rather than holding the UK government to account. 

Shes never off the TV lately, but no, it’s not about attention. :lol:

Also isn’t it JC’s job to hold the government to account.

Just Urghh!

So, government should be held to account over this by the opposition leader but, because they aren't the person actually doing that is just after attention. #cakeAndEatIt

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Shes never off the TV lately, but no, it’s not about attention. :lol:

Also isn’t it JC’s job to hold the government to account.

Just Urghh!

It is literally every voting age adults responsibility to hold the government to account, by whatever legal method is within their means.

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. What a set of fucking knackers

It's like that protest at a cafe in London that references Churchill on its menu somewhere - turns out the cafe owners regularly fund a whole host of progressive charities, including helping women in developing countries set up their own businesses - but nah, they're racist because they mention Churchill. Sometimes I genuinely believe SJWs are right wing assets since all they seem to achieve is discrediting the left in general.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Meenzer said:

And thus: :good: :good: :good:

Rees Moggs mate who threw a dig at that bust up. :lol: :lol:

'Fancy dress you say? Wow, great! I could go as a pirate, or maybe a monkey or something? Ah fuck it, I'll get the old SS gear out. IT'S JUST A LAUGH!'

He's been pictured with the Right Honoroulble Member for the Corn Laws at a few different events.  Martial arts expert. Dresses as a Nazi. Is there anyone normal left out there in either front line or grass roots politics?...

30 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He's been pictured with the Right Honoroulble Member for the Corn Laws at a few different events.  Martial arts expert. Dresses as a Nazi. Is there anyone normal left out there in either front line or grass roots politics?...

:lol:

Must've felt as free as a bird when he put that uniform on like a transvestite does.....I'd imagine..... (cough, ahem).