Christmas Top Tips

catmag

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really had the chance to watch it to be fair, I wouldn't recognise a character if they stood at my front door. When it comes to a lot of tv I'm like one of these old judges who don't know who Gazza is or Michael Jackson etc. :)

Crushed dried Chilli are handy but I tend to buy real chillies and just keep them in the freezer and use them as and when. Even when frozen you can slice them a bit at a time if you don't need too much. :good:

Never really had the chance to watch it to be fair, I wouldn't recognise a character if they stood at my front door. When it comes to a lot of tv I'm like one of these old judges who don't know who Gazza is or Michael Jackson etc. :)

Crushed dried Chilli are handy but I tend to buy real chillies and just keep them in the freezer and use them as and when. Even when frozen you can slice them a bit at a time if you don't need too much. :good:

Chilli flakes you use like a salt or pepper grinder over salads, meat, anything you like really.

I usually go to the locala ASDA on a Sunday morning - not for a weekly shop - just to get something for my sunday dinner and a couple of other things they do better than my normal corner shop (co-op). I went this morning without really thinking and saw great examples of "christmas spirit" - from the car park to the checkouts people were acting like complete twats en masse. Bah humbag and fuck them all.

God bless Christmas dinner at the parents house. It means I don't have to go near a supermarket til after Christmas now. Fucking mentalists with 2 trollies piled high with absolute greed. Half of which will then get thrown away - can't stand it.

gu8ade5e.jpg

Just fuck right off. I've never once seen any of this sort of stuff you're supposed to see with the naked eye from earth. And you want me to gather my precious young daughters who may be having doubts about Santa's existence to see Santa's sleigh and just look at dull dark grey clouds and black sky? You cruel, sick twisted man!!!!! Grrrrrrrr.

Question for the parents out there - all gifts for the kids from Santa, a mix from Santa and mum and dad or all from mum and dad.... And perhaps more importantly why?