That pointless New Years resolution thing...

Park Life

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they're lifting restrictions on in-flight mobile usage, I can guess how this is going to go.

Flying- Anyone on here ever done it?

Just got to the airport, time for a cheeky beer and Full English

JUST SEEN SHANE!!!

He was getting on a flight to Dublin.

I must say , the cells here in the security wing are lovely.

Well, on the plane, it's just like a big train , really.

Think I've struck lucky as everyone is really packed in but no one seems to be sitting next to me! Yipee!

What's that noise?

Why can't I fasten my seatbelt?

Oh God we're moving!

AAAAAAAARGH!

Anyone on here got any tips on changing underpants in a plane toilet?

Don't think the other half is happy I'm spending New Years Eve getting this Raspberry Pui up and running with XBMC. She's literally been left holding the baby :lol:

It had better work so I can placate her with Frozen or some other new film in good quality.

If you find any decent use for that raspberry pi please let me know, ours just sits there with regular threats of "oh we might be able to use it for..." before establishing "nope, that doesn't work either" each time. :lol:

I didn't even know we had a streaming forum. :lol: I've got no interest in that thing anyway man. It's just one of those projects that him indoors has had ongoing for some time, with no benefits whatsoever to date, as far as I can tell. He's adamant though, it will be useful.

Don't think the other half is happy I'm spending New Years Eve getting this Raspberry Pui up and running with XBMC. She's literally been left holding the baby :lol:

It had better work so I can placate her with Frozen or some other new film in good quality.

I have absolutely no idea what this post is about but good luck anyway! :lol:

:good: