West Ham 1 v FC Newcastle United 3 (FT)

Park Life

Why would you want to watch extended highlights of a match that you've already seen the goals for days ago. You're borderline simple, you.

What a bizarre thing to say :lol:

It's my first day off since last Thursday and while a few minutes of MOTD highlights is nice, I'd quite like to watch the whole game.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted this West Ham fan's opinion of the game and Allardyce.

:lol:

Welcome to Big Sam's World.

:lol: After hearing shite from West Ham fans I know about how we should have stuck with Big Sam, how greedy we were and all that shite, it's class to see how much they're hating his stewardship of their team.

Wonder where Sam will put his Casa Upton Park, or Boleyn Ground whichever name takes his fancy.

Footballer managers, CEO's of FTSE 100 companies & other assorted corporate fucktards..... anyone else get instant millionaire status for being fuckin useless?.... :cuppa:

If Allardyce and Pulis go down this season it may send a message that stoneage tactics no longer work in this division to any great extent, you've got to play some football...

Footballer managers, CEO's of FTSE 100 companies & other assorted corporate fucktards..... anyone else get instant millionaire status for being fuckin useless?.... :cuppa:

If Allardyce and Pulis go down this season it may send a message that stoneage tactics no longer work in this division to any great extent, you've got to play some football...

Noel-Edmonds-and-Mr-Blobb-008.jpg

xfactor_judges.jpg

"... although not necessarily because their midfielders were any better than Mark Noble, Jack Collison, Ravel Morrison or Mohamed Diame. Instead it was down to the tactics employed by one manager and the lack of them from the other."

tiote.jpgarticle-0-138681D4000005DC-821_306x423.j

Aye, our midfield three were/are superior but it was still a good read on the frustrations of a non Mag being lumbered with Allardyce. It would've been better if he'd brought up the media backing Sam gets as well but, hey hum. :D

I'd like to see an FA ban on the media referring to him as 'Big Sam', is there any other manager so often called by a nickname?

Unless his cock really is massive, in which case fair play.

I'd like to see an FA ban on the media referring to him as 'Big Sam', is there any other manager so often called by a nickname?

Unless his cock is massive he's going to have some trouble seeing it when he has a piss.

Unless his cock is massive he's going to have some trouble seeing it when he has a piss.

He's definitely a sit-down-pisser.

I'd wager he balances a balti pie on his belly while the magic happens.

by the by, if he's released by West Ham, work on the Ann Boleyn wing on Casa St James' will begin soon after.

Regardless of the size of his cock, he likely has erectile problems owing to excessive crisp consumption.

As a result, his floppy monster is enveloped by fold after fold of saggy flab.

Trips to the toilet involve him involuntarily pissing himself and hoping most of it finds its way out of his network of fat rather than being absorbed by his bed sores.

Ay Vee Bee was fairly annoying too.