What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

What’s most annoying is that I was wearing safety boots, but because my feet are so fucking hobbit-like, (wider than they are long), I have to get size 8 boots for feet that are only size 6 long to get the fuckers on. 
Little toe evidently wasn’t in the “safety zone. 
7xhaca.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I broke my fucking toe on my first drop this morning. 
One 11 hour shift later and it’s throbbing like a bastard. 

Just taken my boot off to have a look at it and for some reason I’m suddenly craving some Morcilla Blood Sausage

e0d036362b6347528ca854193c3833a9.jpg

Ffs

How the fuck you managed break it off and also slice the fucker in half is actually quite impressive.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s most annoying is that I was wearing safety boots, but because my feet are so fucking hobbit-like, (wider than they are long), I have to get size 8 boots for feet that are only size 6 long to get the fuckers on. 
Little toe evidently wasn’t in the “safety zone. 
7xhaca.gif

You are a size 6 shoe? 

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

But they’re stupidly wide, with a freakishly high instep, so I need to get 7 or 8s to get them on. 

Well as @RobinRobin will explain to you, that high instep would have you as an outcast in Hobbiton.

Gazza, you know you can buy extra wide steel cap boots?

https://tbwsafety.com.au/search-by-brand/wide-load/wide-load-690bz-15cm-6-black-steel-toe-zip-lace-up-boot.html

Even your high arched, hobbit foot should fit in those.

Edited by sammynb
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I broke my fucking toe on my first drop this morning. 
One 11 hour shift later and it’s throbbing like a bastard. 

Just taken my boot off to have a look at it and for some reason I’m suddenly craving some Morcilla Blood Sausage

e0d036362b6347528ca854193c3833a9.jpg

Ffs

:sick:

On 18/08/2023 at 19:44, The Fish said:

Well she's going to get a shock when the results come back and I'm essentially Thor without the flowing locks.

I have no doubt you'll be thor when they're finished with you.

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

Woke up this morning laid out in the bathroom 🙄 another fucking seizure. 

Thankfully the wife said I came around quickly. Just feel drained. Not been able to exercise for 2 months due to a chest infection so putting it down to that 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

My mate suffers with them and it’s at the point where he’s going to need brain surgery to remove the benign tumour that’s causing them. Something like a 98% success rate but increased a bit more because it isn’t keyhole. Going to be a worrying day or so when he goes in for it but hopefully, when they’re rummaging in his brain meat, they can switch off what makes him a miserable cunt

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My mate suffers with them and it’s at the point where he’s going to need brain surgery to remove the benign tumour that’s causing them. Something like a 98% success rate but increased a bit more because it isn’t keyhole. Going to be a worrying day or so when he goes in for it but hopefully, when they’re rummaging in his brain meat, they can switch off what makes him a miserable cunt

Talk about kicking Wyki when he's down. 🙂 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Thankfully the wife said I came around quickly. Just feel drained. Not been able to exercise for 2 months due to a chest infection so putting it down to that 

Get well soon. 🙂 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

All the best mate, hope you get it figured out

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Hope it gets fixed soon bud

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Shite Wyki, hope all settles down mate.

As an aside, is there a pattern, do these blackouts seem to occur when Callum appears on screen and then miraculously clear when he's not ?? Might be worth keeping an eye on the Mrs.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Went to the beach today, the 2nd is a public hol in NZ and I've managed to come home with the soles of my feet so burnt by the sand that they've blistered :lol:

this might be the stupidest injury I have ever inflicted on myself.

• Haha 7

56 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Went to the beach today, the 2nd is a public hol in NZ and I've managed to come home with the soles of my feet so burnt by the sand that they've blistered :lol:

this might be the stupidest injury I have ever inflicted on myself.

A mate of mine did that and it was fucking bad.  Hope you're not too bad.

When I was in Italy a couple of years ago, I was sat by the pool and an English couple came and sat near us.  Lass was a ginger and a fucking unit to boot.  Spent all day like a beached whale sunning herself.  By around 15:00 you could see how fucking red she was.  That night whilst the wife was getting ready I went for a stroll.  As I was leaving the hotel she was getting loaded into the back of an ambulance.  Silly fat cunt.

• Haha 6