Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help feeling that the deluded of the Toon fans will start to look for positives as soon as this game is over - can I state for fact: THERE ARE NONE UNDER MIKE ASHLEY'S REGIME. It's no good thinking it'll get better eventually or to forget about the board and get behind the team, we've seen that doing both is pointless. I'm sick of hearing excuses from the club or those sycophantic fans, what's the point of 'supporting' NUFC these days, you get nothing but grief for doing so - not that we can stop but it really does amaze me that anyone turns up to the matches these days. What do those folks expect to see? An occasional flukey win that means nothing the club other than a vain hope it might bump us up a league position so Fat Mike gets a few more quid to spend on his real businesses? I'm past caring.

We start every game 2 fiscal goals to the good, for having not been taking advantage of the transfer market. Never forget that.

:lol: Aye Sunderland may be winning 2-0 but they have far less net profit than us, that's the important point.

FUCKING GUTLESS SCUM, THE OWNER, THE CLUB, THE MANAGER AND THE FUCKING TEAM, CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM - NONE OF THEM DESERVE TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR NEWCASTLE UTD!!!!!!!!

Any illusion that Newcastle United is still a proud football Club was eroded when 0-2 down at home to the bitter local rivals the camera zoomed out with Krul taking a free-kick to show the massive Sports Direct signage that the Club has paid for, rather than been paid for.

We're just completely choking. Amazing how after the last two games against Sunderland we've still learnt nothing. Fucking wankers

I don't care if we finish 7th after today. Every time you need the club or platers to stand up and be counted, they let you down in a grand manner.

To be honest we cant beat these now, it's clear Poyet has the better of Pardew. He's beaten Pardew basically everytime he's come up against him, with both Brighton and Sunderland. He can out do him with far lesser players so what chance do we stand really? especially as Pardew is so quick to abandon everything stick Shola on and lump balls up to him.

Santon should be nowhere near dead ball situation. Completely outplayed bar 5min. Game plan seems to be hoofing down the middle to anyone.

I'm convinced now he'll never be anything more than mediocre. Rubbish all over.

Utterly pathetic bunch. Absolutely ashamed right now of this football club. Pardew hasn't got a fucking clue. Hoof ball takes out our best players. Santon having a fucking shocker. I'd put on De Jong for the crack right now. It can't get any worse up front. We haven't done anything at all. I hope the fucking bellends are happy. Just completely deflated. It isn't even the scoreline, it's how we have played. Spineless, gutless, clueless. Lacking any creativity in the route one tactics. It is a cliche but not one of them deserves to be out there in black and white, no matter how much Taylor screams and shouts he will always be a Championship player at best. I've gone from watching this agony to watching this farce.

Edited by ADP