The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

We haven't even got to the likes of Krul, Debuchy, Tiote, Sissoko yet it's vital we keep a hold of them. I think if any or all of them get to know of interest from other clubs they'll be away I can't see them needing much persuasion either.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debuchy in demand

A hoped-for reunion for with Yohan Cabaye at Paris Saint-Germain next season is now rated as unlikely by those apparently in the know - but the French full back may still make a return to Ligue 1.

Having lost the title by nine points to PSG, runners-up Monaco have discarded their coach Claudio Ranieri and are set to embark on an overhaul of their squad - with Debuchy among those sought by a club who can offer Champions League football and eye-catching salaries.

This from .com

The agent of Newcastle United midfielder Moussa Sissoko won't rule out a move away this summer.

Sissoko moved to Newcastle only last January.

"The future of Moussa Sissoko? He has another year and a half on his contract at Newcastle and we are open to all proposals," declared agent Frederic Guerra.

Debuchy is going to get better offers than us in terms of wages and European football. That shouldn't surprise anyone. He probably only came to us in the first place cos his best mate Cabaye persuaded him to.

Teddy Sheringham to come in as attacking coach too I heard?

Fair play to West Ham - they're making concessions given they're sticking with the unpopular Allardyce, they understand they need more goals and entertainment and are taking steps to do so to make their fans happier.

When was the last time our board/Ashley listened to us?

That's going to end in tears. West Ham need to be in the premier league when they move to the Olympic stadium. I think the dildo seller's know Sam is the easiest and best way to acheive that but have half pulled the rug out from beneath him. He'll negotiate a pay off before Christmas and they'll get relegated.

Apparently West Ham have an agreement to take Niang on loan from AC.

Can't imagine loaning a player to allardyce to develop.

Sidwell was decent once but I suspect his best days are behind him. Doesnt fit the mould of the sort of players we've signed in the past other than being on a free.

I come back to this site to see whether we have signed a player. Any player. A week and a half ago we were odds on to have signed this Spanish striker, but still we have not signed Xisco v.2. What's going on?

I've always rated Colback. It depends on who plays around him that will determine how well the team goes. (Subject to him moving across).

I've always rated Colback. It depends on who plays around him that will determine how well the team goes. (Subject to him moving across).

Aye, if we got Toure, Iniesta and Modric to play around him he'd be freaking great!

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic