The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley has misunderstood, if you are looking for a good deal, you don't go to the club you've pissed off several times before, and offer them half of what they what want for their best player.

No intention on signing him, just another smokescreen. "Montpellier being unreasonable", "Unable to get the deal over the line".

Feel free to add anymore bullshit excuses.

Media reporting Remy has agreed terms with Arsenal.

No one will improve his wages.

:aye: I remember reading in an article a while back that Taylor is one of the highest paid at the club which probably puts him on around 40-50k a week, meanwhile we're actively trying to offload M'Biwa.

:aye: I remember reading in an article a while back that Taylor is one of the highest paid at the club which probably puts him on around 40-50k a week, meanwhile we're actively trying to offload M'Biwa.

You mean they are, we're not really part of anything.

According to the chron, we're sticking with coloccini, taylor and williamson as our first team centre backs. Mbiwa will be sold and with no plans to replace him.

I find that utterly utterly depressing. I'm dreading next season already.

According to the chron, we're sticking with coloccini, taylor and williamson as our first team centre backs. Mbiwa will be sold and with no plans to replace him.

I find that utterly utterly depressing. I'm dreading next season already.

:suicide:

Best thing I can hope for is that Good is, er, good, and that he partners Colo for a season.

I don't want to overrate the player, but the sad thing about Yanga-Mbiwa is that I bet a better manager would want to keep him. Would be just our luck if we actually sacked Pardew after a few games, and his replacement looked at the squad and thought to himself "I wish I had another decent centre back".

edit; why sell him anyway if he's not going to be replaced? Surely not a wage-cutting exercise? Surely even on a bad day he'd do as back-up, if nothing more?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Colo hasn't played a full season for the past two, Willo isn't a premier league centre back and Taylor is too often a liability.

How the club don't grasp the dire situation that is our squad depth is anyone's guess.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic