The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any club made any major signing yet? Most players/agents are on holiday. The real action starts from 1 July.

Yeah, Swansea signed Ayew and Southampton have signed Juanmi.

Well Remi Streete says we should all take to social media to beg possible transfers to join us, because it worked on him with Port Vale fans.

It'd take a lot more than "OMG Remmy, U shud play 4 the Vale!!1!" to get me to move to Port Vale though.

Pictures of Stotties, bridges, and slags are the order of the day for Newcastle I think.

The 30k didn't even need guff and McClaren to renew. They just need the club to not fold during the summer.

Not having Carver in charge was enough for me. But since I'm on the auto renewal in February(?) it was more appointing someone other than Carver made me not cancel the DD.

:lol: Streete's went to Port Vale? Remember him being touted as possibly the best in the academy just 2 year or so ago, what a shambles our youth set up must be.

Poor bastard never stood a chance after CT began championing him.

Edited by ewerk

Poor bastard never stood a chance after CT began championing him.

:lol: It's becoming quite a list, they'll make a canny League one side with a few more years of predictions.

Don't really care who they sign at the moment. Still overjoyed at the demise of Carver. Give it another couple of weeks and I'll start getting edgy - which means I'll start making up links and flights of fancy will be the order of the day.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic