NUFC vs Somebody

adios

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter, Havant: It has been a disappointing season for Liverpool in my eyes. The title is the only thing that counts! Being in Europe will be a distraction and Liverpool will be lucky to make the top seven next season. I can see that I will have to wait another 20 years before Liverpool get another sniff at the title.

I don't think that Havant is a suburb of Liverpool.

What's with all these grown men kissing the city players? Weird.

:lol: Aye, there was a 50 odd year old bloke running laps with an inflatable trophy, what a knacker.

:lol: Aye, there was a 50 odd year old bloke running laps with an inflatable trophy, what a knacker.

I'm nowhere near 50, but that sounds like fun.

I fucking hate that rotund corrupt cunt.

At least Shola now has something in common with Zidane.

Yay tenth not ninth.

Ashley could probably take note that he's one official that could probably be 'contacted' should we need a win at some point.

Well we could have won had it not been for 2 preventable goals.

And we certainly finished the season with a flourish ......... 2 red cards, another loss, and nobody scoring for us.

Well done Amoeba & Dummshit.

Too bad Gouffran missed that one on one with the keeper.

Actually put in a good first half shift as a team.

Season over thank God, and I hope so is Pardew's tenure.

"It's always good to not have ambition, such as Newcastle does at the moment" from the Newcastle supporting analyst/host in the lead up to the final game of the season, whilst saluting to the camera with a forlorn look on his face.

Immediately before that Mark Bosnich suggested that "to all Newcastle fans...at the start of the season if somebody said that if you would be on the last day in ninth place on 49 points I think you'se (sic) would have taken it. Umm, you're only six points behind Southhampton and if Stoke win today and you guys don't you go down but that's pretty much still a very good position. I know you got your hopes up a couple of seasons ago (begins to laugh, directed at newcastle supporting host) when you finished a little bit higher (camera switches to host whose expression says 'shut up you jerk') but with all the turmoil and what's been going on behind the scenes I still think ninth place, it could be far worse than that".

Another foreign media wanker. Fiuck 'em . Sieg heil!

I think the singing of"you've never won fuck all" from the home section of Anfield Road end signifies the end of Liverpool's title challenge for this season :good:

Should've retaliated, 'We've...won...the same as you.....this year, this year' (To the tune of 'we'll take good care of you').

Fantastic red cards mind, really top notch reffing from the top6 crew, and hats off to the commentators/camera men for completely ignoring our lot.

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He slipped from 40 yards,
And gave it to Demba Ba,

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!

One slip, and you fucked it up,
One slip, and you fucked it up!

We only came to see the trophy,
Came to see the trophy!