John "The Undertaker" Alder & Liam Sweeney RIP

Gene_Clark

P.S. Pleased the club have acknowledged them.

Aye I can't imagine what's going on for their family at the minute, and whilst there is nothing that can really console them, for a couple of blokes who were obviously Newcastle daft hopefully seeing this from the club (and any tributes paid at the ground) will go some way to helping them through.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be beginnings of an idea for the fans to wear a suit to the match to commemorate the two lads. I personally think it's a cracking idea; it'd really stand out, it's respectful, it's fairly easy for everyone to get involved in as most will already have a suit.

Lads on readytogo have raised over a grand for some flowers via a donation page.

Nice one fellas, genuinely classy :up: ( overpaying for borini btw ;) )

Read a page on it earlier on today. 99% were normal humans about it even if a couple put a caveat in whilst doing it. End of the day we've all worked with them/know them. Wouldn't wish genuine harm on any of them, Mackem or not.

Lads on readytogo have raised over a grand for some flowers via a donation page.

Nice one fellas, genuinely classy :up: ( overpaying for borini btw ;) )

Cracking that, really good stuff.

Went up to the stadium to lay a little message this afternoon. Made me proud to see how many people were there passing leaving flowers, scarves and generally paying their respects. :up:

I was thinking I recognised Liam and just found out this morning he worked in Killingworth Morrisons, so that'll be where I know his face from. :(

So tragic, but great to see such a level of donations and tributes across the board.