Isis

Dr Gloom

Jemaah Islamihah (Indonesian Islamic fundamentalists) have also sided with IS. I think it's time to put a nuclear broom through that region of the middle east personally. Quite a few "muslims who were born in Australia" have denounced the Australian way of life and called for Sharia law to be instituted. Happy for them to be exterminated too, or the very least allowed to go to Syria/Iraq and fight their holy war to build their caliphate.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jemaah Islamihah (Indonesian Islamic fundamentalists) have also sided with IS. I think it's time to put a nuclear broom through that region of the middle east personally. Quite a few "muslims who were born in Australia" have denounced the Australian way of life and called for Sharia law to be instituted. Happy for them to be exterminated too, or the very least allowed to go to Syria/Iraq and fight their holy war to build their caliphate.

Yikes :lol: And I thought nut cases were mostly restricted to this part of the world. Also thought 'lets nuke em' was just for use on wacky US Generals in Hollywood films.

Are we seeing a double whammy develop?

While northern europe sweats on a conflict with russia in the east.....isis mean while attacks both greece and rome in the med?

Cant imagine that the kremlin are actively cooperating with isis, but its going to keep the yanks off russias backm while it flattens the facist regime in kiev,

whatever happens uk will get dragged in somehow... and probably sell arms to both sides!

There will be no conflict with Russia, it's all hot air. The EU nor NATO will risk all out war with Russia over a bunch of nazi oligarchs.....Even though a naughty little colour revolution was tried by the usual suspects.

Was at a friends 40th on Saturday, her fellah is a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I suggested that morally the US/UK should go back in and tidy up the mess they created. He enthusiastically agreed, but he is a highly trained killer spoiling for a last punch up before he comes out :D

Was at a friends 40th on Saturday, her fellah is a sergeant major in the royal artillery. I suggested that morally the US/UK should go back in and tidy up the mess they created. He enthusiastically agreed, but he is a highly trained killer spoiling for a last punch up before he comes out :D

Personally woudn't want to see one more soldier wasted in the region. These conflicts are going to go on for decades and there isn't much we can do about it now...

Are we seeing a double whammy develop?

While northern europe sweats on a conflict with russia in the east.....isis mean while attacks both greece and rome in the med?

Cant imagine that the kremlin are actively cooperating with isis, but its going to keep the yanks off russias backm while it flattens the facist regime in kiev,

IS have it in for Russia too if it were a threat to be any.

This thing in the Ukraine needs a forward minded Republican to propose and have the power to relocate its bases from Germany into somewhere like Poland or the Czech Republic. Twist Putin's arm a little in that way to see what he does or can do about that...

And what happens on cloudy still days in winter?

The French have got it right regarding energy imo.

Well Germany don't seem to be doing to bad at the moment. As for France their Nuclear power stations are aging and getting expensive to maintain.

Well Germany don't seem to be doing to bad at the moment. As for France their Nuclear power stations are aging and getting expensive to maintain.

What do you mean by "Germany don't seem to be doing to bad at the moment."? You didn't really answer the question did you. The point is, renewables can only account for a small percentage of your energy consumption, because you need to maintain baseload. Nuclear can do this, wind and solar can't. So my guess is, Germany must import power, just like the UK does. From France.

I thought Merkel's response to Fukushima was bizarre and reactionary, particularly for a German.

Did they follow through with policy changes?

Nuclear power seems by far the best option currently available.