Ayatollah Hermione

Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

I saw a stat on RAWK that I found quite amusing about today's game:

Successful Tackles

Their team really isn't working at the moment - and it's the sort of problems that Sturridge won't be able to fix.

Edited by Rayvin

Classy,not like the makems who gave monkey's heed a beer shampoo .Both better than being a ( makem ) chairman glassed by one of your supporters.

jEBJ2TP.gif

Anybody else watching the Villa-Southampton game? I'm not sure why I am. Villa are regularly the most boring team in the Premier League and Southampton will run out of steam at some point. Hard to get motivated for a Monday night game in Birmingham.

Still, it means I'm not forced to watch Made in Chelsea doesn't it?

God bless Sky Go on the iPad.

Villa are like a cold you can't quite shake off. Boring, shite club, Stadium has the atmosphere of a shopping centre. Such a nothing club, wish they would hurry up and get relegated.

Edited by ADP

:lol: Aye, they should just paint their pitch beige. I sincerely hope they get relegated, sadly I think there's enough utter shite down the bottom that they'll survive another year.

There has been for the past 4 years, though one year they will push their luck a bit too far and go down I reckon. Hopefully when Agmonglahor is still there, the dopey meff.

Edited by ADP

A cameo or two off the bench couldn't hurt and should keep playing regularly in the youth team.

Edited by OTF

2 more goals for Callum Roberts for the u21s tonight. This this kid should be on the bench at least. He'd be a better option to bring on than Gouffran

He was involved in the 1st team squad against QPR, but didn't make the sheet. I don't expect to see him get on the bench because some of the big players are returning. Tiote is in contention for the West Ham game, for example.

Villa v Southampton on a Monday night.One of the reasons why i don't have SKY.

I'm sure the neutral fan was overjoyed to see us versus West Brom on Sunday lunchtime a couple of weeks ago.

It's a shame the league's so shite as I'd love to see Villa go down to the dulcet tones of Vera Lynn.

He was involved in the 1st team squad against QPR, but didn't make the sheet. I don't expect to see him get on the bench because some of the big players are returning. Tiote is in contention for the West Ham game, for example.

We've seen the likes of Armstrong and Campbell make cameo appearances without it doing much good for team or player. Other than the confidfence boost for the kid of course. I'd rather they go out on loan to a Championship club and play proper competitive football.