Steve Bruce and Shearer as his no.2

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve "I'm a proper Geordie, me" Bruce might be interested but is he good enough? Better than Pardew but only really a mid-table manager. And there's no way Big Al would work with Ashley, he doesn't like or trust the bloke.

Right as you all know the last time I told you about our new manager it was Pardew 8 weeks before he came. I've heard something 4 years later, from a decent source too. Initials GH. Saying nowt more about this, sincerely hope it's true, I like the bloke.

Right as you all know the last time I told you about our new manager it was Pardew 8 weeks before he came. I've heard something 4 years later, from a decent source too. Initials GH. Saying nowt more about this, sincerely hope it's true, I like the bloke.

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468

"I'm seeing a figure in white..........surrounded by diamond lights..........."

article-2172529-005428B600000258-316_470

"Having said all that, I am led to believe they spent nearly £40m - and on players that come in and go out, the manager does not have a say in that.

"It might work for a year or two but inevitably, in the long run, that does not work."

They sound like the words of a man prepared to come in to work with Ashley.

In the People tomorrow. Silly season has started

No self respecting boss will accept working under the constraints of Ashley - Bruce, Moyes, Pulis, Hoddle, Laudrup will not work with FMA in a million years UNLESS FMA changes tack with regard to transfers, wages etc.

Edited by accadacca

Spot on acca. No one will touch us with a bargepole. Nobody knows about ashley is silly, keegan had a high profile case, and everyone can see what happens to our managers. Suddenly its 30 million Pardew has invested over the summer, what a laugh.

Edited by scoobos