The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that's a terrible shot from bell. i can see why he's gone for it though. in good form, wickets tumbling. england needing to kick on. poor dismissal though. unlike the one cook got, which was your bog-standard jaffa

It's been slow and painful to watch at times. Not much noise coming from the crowd either - I've always found its dull periods of play when the crowd starts entertaining itself. Is that not the case today j69?

..... And there goes prior ffs

Spirited comeback that. What a slow and shitty start it was though with the wicket offering nothing, but I think Swann will be licking his lips after watching Lyon do his thing late in the day. Got to get another bottle of scotch, hope the weather holds up there... :lol:

WICKET! Anderson b Bird 16 (England 238 all out)

The batsmen failed to add a run this morning, but Anderson and Bresnan will be cheered by that Bird over. There was a good deal of swing for the youngster there./ guardian

Edited by PaddockLad

Great day today. Saw us take a few wickets and Bell get another century (thank fuck one of our batsmen us on form this series) and only a few minutes of stopped play.

I'm pretty arseholed and I've got a nice tan. All in all a very successful day.