The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bit of a waste of the new ball there by england and some good batting by the aussies (at last) has put them in a strong position to chase these runs down. england need 4 or 5 wickets at least in the next session - warner and clarke will be the two crucial ones.

bit of a waste of the new ball there by england and some good batting by the aussies (at last) has put them in a strong position to chase these runs down. england need 4 or 5 wickets at least in the next session - warner and clarke will be the two crucial ones.

At least you're enjoying our dreadful showing. :up:

Stuart Broad is an enigma isn't he. Every series he goes countless innings picking up the odd wicket here and there then he produces one match winning performance. If only he could do it more often.

Still, great recovery from the bowlers. Only Anderson has had a poor day at the office.

What was the atmosphere like Gemmill? Afternoon session must have been tense when Warner and Rogers were cruising but the morning and evening sessions were test match cricket at its best. Marvellous.

Aye it was a bit flat at that point. Saved by the bloke dressed as the Honey Monster who was making the stewards look like the Keystone Cops in their attempts to catch him.

Once Broad started taking wickets it got class though. He was unbelievable, steaming in and then storming back to his mark. A class day.

Well... as Gloomy had articulated in an earlier post, Australia's batting lineup is fucking rubbish. Such a shame (for me) considering how much this England side could have been exploited. It isn't a good side - it's just better than Australia's at the moment.

Well... as Gloomy had articulated in an earlier post, Australia's batting lineup is fucking rubbish. Such a shame (for me) considering how much this England side could have been exploited. It isn't a good side - it's just better than Australia's at the moment.

What a cunt. "Yeah we lost but its cos we're shit not because you're good." Not an ounce of humilty ever from you skin cancer victims. Pathetic country in a desert, who we laugh at.

What a cunt. "Yeah we lost but its cos we're shit not because you're good." Not an ounce of humilty ever from you skin cancer victims. Pathetic country in a desert, who we laugh at.

I'm a cunt, you're a wanker, we have an abundance of skin cancer sufferers and you liver - it all evens out in the end. :finger:

Humilty for what? Why should I have any, go into detail.

:lol:

Whey man just say well done and fuck off. I'm sure in those 18 years we didn't win one, they must've fluked one or two, but the fact is we didn't fluke anything, we're the number one test team in the world currently, and they are shit. They should just say well done, and thank you for giving us this shit sport.

I'm a cunt, you're a wanker, we have an abundance of skin cancer sufferers and you liver - it all evens out in the end. :finger:

Humilty for what? Why should I have any, go into detail.

All you need to say is well done, you Walkaboutcreek wrongun.

Whey man just say well done and fuck off. I'm sure in those 18 years we didn't win one, they must've fluked one or two, but the fact is we didn't fluke anything, we're the number one test team in the world currently, and they are shit. They should just say well done, and thank you for giving us this shit sport.

You don't like cricket though do you?