Russell Brand

Dr Gloom

Vote.

It's piss easy, and if you don't, you fuck off whining at politicians.

Simplistic, but that's what it boils down to.

Edit: that's not directed at Roboyogi, but a general statement. ;)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decisions are made by those who show up.

Look at the power of the grey vote. Brand's great revolution is never going to happen so becoming further disconnected with the political system isn't going to help.

Brand is saying don't vote because none of the people currently on the ballot are worth voting for - his revolution aims to change that, presumably by either creating a new party, or more likely achieving a grass roots change in one of the existing ones. It's obviously true, otherwise he wouldn't have been attacked mercilessly for saying it from both sides of the establishment press, who would rather have you believe that their preferred party is the solution, and aren't above deliberately misrepresenting him to make it sound like he's some kind of hypocrite or anarchist lunatic.

It's an interesting development as well. Brand has 10m twitter followers and 1m Trews subscribers (albeit not all in this country), so if Miliband comes across well and gets some sort of endorsement, it could have a real impact at the polls. Particularly if it gets kids out who otherwise weren't planning on voting.

CT is shitting himself.

It's an interesting development as well. Brand has 10m twitter followers and 1m Trews subscribers (albeit not all in this country), so if Miliband comes across well and gets some sort of endorsement, it could have a real impact at the polls. Particularly if it gets kids out who otherwise weren't planning on voting.

CT is shitting himself.

Bearing in mind his whole philosophy is don't vote and given his probable follower make up, I'm guessing the majority of them haven't even registered to vote.

Any way it's a win win for me. If Dave goes down, Boris steps up.

It's like getting to the end of Breaking Bad but still having the Sopranos to go at.

As I said when you confidently predicted a Cameron overall majority a few months ago:

See you on Betfair. :good:

;)

Bearing in mind his whole philosophy is don't vote and given his probable follower make up, I'm guessing the majority of them haven't even registered to vote.

It's like getting to the end of Breaking Bad but still having the Sopranos to go at.

Though obviously a Tory cunt, Cameron is towards the semi-human variety of that beast. Johnson is a proper nasty piece of work as you would soon see if he goes "national" instead of being limited to sucking rich foreign cock in London.

Like getting to the end of one halftime pie and realising you bought two?

Being pathetically under prepared for afternoon tea is never an enjoyable experience.

I saw Boris on Andrew Marr on Sunday morning basically having the piss taken out of him by Milliband. What Rich Hall said about him was spot on tbf, Boris is like an extra from the film Witness..

Brand all but endorses Miliband.

IT'S OVER CT. THE DREAM ENDS TONIGHT!

Brilliant the way he had that little red square on his t-shirt afterwards.

Think Labour with the SNP will be the new Govt.

I think you can claim for Munchhausen by proxy bro.