Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guarantee even if there's an amnesty, Leazes won't be back. He doesn't want to post, he wants everyone to say that the reason he was banned was because he was right. He wants Gemmill and MancMag to apologise for whatever imagined slights he's focussed on at eh minute. He wants Ant to admit that he sympathises with the IRA, JawD to apologise for betraying him and me for.. I don't fucking know.

He's mentally unwell and it behoves the rational folk to shun him.

Get him on. I'll apologise for stalking him and Ant can apologise for not banning the stalker that was stalking him but instead banning the one that was being stalked by the stalker.

Get him on. I'll apologise for stalking him and Ant can apologise for not banning the stalker that was stalking him but instead banning the one that was being stalked by the stalker.

And then infecting his computer, actually maybe Fish should apologise for that one

Frank De Boer has dropped another hint that he will remain at Ajax beyond the end of this season.

The Dutchman would be at least candidate for Newcastle United in the summer if John Carver does not get the head coach job on a permanent basis.

De Boer, speaking in an interview in Holland, said that he would be reluctant to leave the Amsterdam club because of his deep roots he enjoys there.

He said: “My heart says at this time therefore that I stay at Ajax. The chance that I’ll stay next season is greater than that I leave, I think.”

In a separate interview, former Dutch international Marc Overmars claimed there was no chance of his old team-mate moving to England this year.

Newcastle fans were asked last month who they wanted as head coach and 97% voted for De Boer.

He'd not fit our system at all anway, he demands far too much money for transfers and player wages. I know Ashley apparently tried to get him in the past but that was before we had these sort of caps etc iirc.

Michael Laudrup did absolutely fuck all wrong at Swansea, in fact I think he did well, I'd love his style of play here.

well when Swansea's great start under him ended I dont think he was willing to do much about changing things. Attractive football by all means but a bit one dimensional. By the end of his tenure he got in a huff (got bored) and refused to even speak to the chairman or the players!

well when Swansea's great start under him ended I dont think he was willing to do much about changing things. Attractive football by all means but a bit one dimensional. By the end of his tenure he got in a huff (got bored) and refused to even speak to the chairman or the players!

Mate of a mate (I know) says that Laudrup is incredibly lazy and would rather have any other member of staff giving the teamtalks and training, including medical staff.

Could be (and likely is) bollocks, but doesn't sound all that ridiculous.

Mate of a mate (I know) says that Laudrup is incredibly lazy and would rather have any other member of staff giving the teamtalks and training, including medical staff.

Could be (and likely is) bollocks, but doesn't sound all that ridiculous.

Yeah I've heard nothing good about him from inside the club either.

In carver we trust eh?

Yeah I've heard nothing good about him from inside the club either.

In carver we trust eh?

Still confident he won't be here after the summer.

How better? We still won't be allowed to compete in cups or qualify for europe. The only thing I can think of is we might win the odd derby.

Better football for a start, turning up for the derby, we may well stumble into Europe given we've been fairly close with a poor manager.

Also I don't believe the world continues along a plateau, shit changes all the time.