John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

Does Carver realise that his team are the team everyone wants to play,and that would probably be the case in every division.

Yes

NEXT!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Carver realise that his team are the team everyone wants to play,and that would probably be the case in every division.

This is worryingly true, I'm sure if we were to play Stevenage or Wimbledon next weekend they would win easily against us.

The past 3 months have felt awfully like the 07/08 season, what makes the feeling worse however is that we all got what we wanted in Pardiola leaving, and we have actually ended up in a more difficult situation that when he was here. :glare:

going off the IP location I'm thinking a Crystal Palace fan desperate to be relevant to anyone.

But he said he's in Manchester...?

This is worryingly true, I'm sure if we were to play Stevenage or Wimbledon next weekend they would win easily against us.

The past 3 months have felt awfully like the 07/08 season, what makes the feeling worse however is that we all got what we wanted in Pardiola leaving, and we have actually ended up in a more difficult situation that when he was here. :glare:

We were 16th when Pardew was here :idiot:

I guess the question needs to be asked, why exactly can I be a wind up merchant? :ermm:

Why?

Well, because of sacrifice and historical good governance, this country allows sufficient civil liberties.

Why?

Well, because of sacrifice and historical good governance, this country allows sufficient civil liberties.

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

But I'm genuinely not a WUM.

My IP address will say London, as our head office is in Hammersmith, and our connection onto the internet comes through from there despite being based in Manchester.

I haven't got off to the best of starts here :unsure:

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

But I'm genuinely not a WUM.

My IP address will say London, as our head office is in Hammersmith, and our connection onto the internet comes through from there despite being based in Manchester.

I haven't got off to the best of starts here :unsure:

Well no, not with stuff like "what makes the feeling worse however is that we all got what we wanted in Pardiola leaving, and we have actually ended up in a more difficult situation that when he was here. "

Well no, not with stuff like "what makes the feeling worse however is that we all got what we wanted in Pardiola leaving, and we have actually ended up in a more difficult situation that when he was here. "

It's not that I'm defending Pardew as being a good manager, he was appalling and made some baffling decisions. But I do believe we'd be in a better situation had he still been here.

Sure, we would have inevitably lost to Sunderland, but I do feel we could have held on against Burnley back in January, and probably picked up another couple of wins along the way.

I'm simply of the opinion that Pardew is a better coach than Carver, I'm really not trying to "wind up" people at all.

I'd rather be 14th with Carver in charge and a baying mob ready to jack in their season tickets and take action against the owner than 10th with Pardew and a placated stadium full of people too scared to demand any better in case it gets a little worse.

It's not that I'm defending Pardew as being a good manager, he was appalling and made some baffling decisions. But I do believe we'd be in a better situation had he still been here.

Sure, we would have inevitably lost to Sunderland, but I do feel we could have held on against Burnley back in January, and probably picked up another couple of wins along the way.

I'm simply of the opinion that Pardew is a better coach than Carver, I'm really not trying to "wind up" people at all.

They'll settle down, we're just not used to seeing new members actually contribute on here - the go to response is to assume that they're either a mackem or a WUM. I think the recent results have made people especially tetchy.

Just to bring you up to speed through, the general consensus here is that Pardew was a charlatan and a knacker, that Carver is worse, and that Ashley is making Satan look good.

I'd rather be 14th with Carver in charge and a baying mob ready to jack in their season tickets and take action against the owner than 10th with Pardew and a placated stadium full of people too scared to demand any better in case it gets a little worse.

Am not fond of saying "everything happens for a reason" type bollocks in any way, but it has often been observed that without the mackem play off debacle of 1990 theres a good chance there wouldnt have been any KK, SJH etc etc...its worth bearing in mind like..

They'll settle down, we're just not used to seeing new members actually contribute on here - the go to response is to assume that they're either a mackem or a WUM. I think the recent results have made people especially tetchy.

Just to bring you up to speed through, the general consensus here is that Pardew was a charlatan and a knacker, that Carver is worse, and that Ashley is making Satan look good.

Haha - Its understandable, the other forum I use can be prone to the odd wumming it is fairly annoying. Thanks for the update :)

Haha - Its understandable, the other forum I use can be prone to the odd wumming it is fairly annoying. Thanks for the update :)

Take no notice of Rayvin, mate. He's a mackem. 100% marra. Lads supporter. Wibble.

Welcome to the forum PTN.

Us Mackem WUMs need to stick together.

It's a viper's nest it really is.

P.S. Pardew is imho going to easily prove to be the best manager we could have hoped for under Ashley's belt and braces regime. But he was a knacka. Hughton was class, but he was rejected by the regime for being a coach not a manager, just one of many of their stupifying decisions on the footballing side of things. And now we're looking at getting lumbered with Carver, who at best is a coach playing at manager.