John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

We'll get points from West Brom, QPR and probably West Ham. Reckon Leicester will take all 3 but Cisse, de Jong, Dummett & Sissoko will bring points with their return. (As long as Carver plays Dummett ahead of others )

And then Garde will take us to 6th next season. AMIRITE?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then Garde will take us to 6th next season. AMIRITE?

Nah we'll get kicked out of the league because everything is shit and what's the point and the world is ending and the universe is hurtling along towards inevitable heat death.

:lol:

The Newcastle head coach John Carver is to meet two fans with whom he become involved in a heated exchange during Saturday’s Premier League defeat by Swansea.

Social media platforms were buzzing on Saturday evening amid claims that the50-year-old had reacted in kind to abuse he received as the Magpies slipped to a seventh successive loss, although the club later moved to deny that he had used foul or abusive language and offered to see one of the angry supporters after the game.

Later in his press conference, Carver insisted he would happily sit down with anyone and try to explain to them what he is trying to do with the team as he attempts to halt an alarming slide, and fan Allen O’Connell revealed via his Twitter account on Tuesday evening that he and another supporter are to get together with Alan Pardew’s former assistant on Friday.

He tweeted: “I’ve been invited to the training ground on Friday to meet Carver and the players and watch a bit of training and sit down and talk to Carver, which is a massive thing to me even with everything going on at the club.

“So me and @Thomas91C will be going along on Friday, which we are thankful for getting the chance to speak to staff and players and get the point across that me and @Thomas91C and all you are making, and hopefully find out what Carver is trying to do.

“This is a massive opportunity and a chance of a lifetime for me as a fan, no matter what’s going on at the club, and it’s a chance to try and connect back with the club we all deep down love.”

The move comes as disgruntled fans protesting at the way the owner Mike Ashley is running the club – attendances for the last two games at St James’ Park have been significantly lower than usual with thousands of spectators responding to calls for a boycott.

In addition, the club have slipped to within five points of the relegation zone after a desperate run of results, and they face a trip to in-form Leicester at the weekend knowing things could get worse before they get better.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel for Carver with Moussa Sissoko due to return from suspension on Saturday and Papiss Cissé a game behind him, while the midfielder Siem de Jong played 90 minutes for the Under-21s on Tuesday afternoon as he stepped up his return from an eight-month injury lay-off.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/28/newcastle-john-carver-meet-disgruntled-fans

You would think he'd been forced into taking the job the way he informs us his hands are tied and he has to make do with what he's got.Of course he was never going to turn the job down but he's proving to us,and himself, that he is fuckin clueless and useless when he alone has to make decisions.

I'm anticipating Carver being arrested and in custody for our next match.

I'm anticipating those fans tugging their forelock and Uncle Tomming their way round the training ground, posing for a photo-op then leaving with signed shirts.

“So me and @Thomas91C will be going along on Friday, which we are thankful for getting the chance to speak to staff and players and get the point across that me and @Thomas91C and all you are making, and hopefully find out what Carver is trying to do."
:lol: I just keep imagining Carver leading them around acting cocky as owt, taking them into his office and as soon as the door closes his shoulders slump forward "Well? Any ideas lads? ahhve brought yuz here to givviz some tips". The best part about this is he is being forced to do this, he would never come out with an idea like this and was probably still shadow boxing when they suggested it yelling about how he'll take them all on. This fucking club man.

“So me and @Thomas91C will be going along on Friday, which we are thankful for getting the chance to speak to staff and players and get the point across that me and @Thomas91C and all you are making, and hopefully find out what Carver is trying to do."

:lol: I just keep imagining Carver leading them around acting cocky as owt, taking them into his office and as soon as the door closes his shoulders slump forward "Well? Any ideas lads? ahhve brought yuz here to givviz some tips". The best part about this is he is being forced to do this, he would never come out with an idea like this and was probably still shadow boxing when they suggested it yelling about how he'll take them all on. This fucking club man.

“I’ve been invited to the training ground on Friday to meet Carver"

o0pe95.jpg

:lol:

Christ. They sound like a couple of giddy schoolgirls FFS. They're being given the opportunity to go and see this team train and have a chat with Carver. That's not my idea of a great day out. Are these even the fans he was offering out?

Yeah the cynic in me thinks they're gonna come out of there all starry eyed and trying to win us all over to what Carver is 'trying to do'. I wonder if anyone on here would be any different. I reckon it might be interesting to send Stevie in there :lol:

I honestly wouldn't go if invited.

:lol: Aye why waste your time meeting that bunch of absolute losers. I'd get it if you were a little kid but a grown fucking bloke man? Need to get a grip.

Is it safe to assume that having watched the Leicester-Chelsea match, Carver & Stone will have devised a game plan that will inevitably sink us deeper in the shite on Saturday?