The away game against The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the bench Alex.

I saw Abeid who I rate better than Gouffran.

I saw Anita who I would prefer over Gouffran

And I saw Armstrong who I would play before Riviere.

.........................Krul.

..Anita...Janmaat.....Raylor...Jonas.

.....Abeid........Sissoko.......Colback.

.....Cabella....Perez....Sammy.

I believe this is a better line-up than Carver's.

I have my tin hat ready.

Squad is shit. Manager is shit. Owner is shit. Everything is shit

Aye.

You could go on for ages like, the coaches are shit, the kits are shit, the sponsors are shit, the PR is shit, etc etc

I have my tin hat ready.

Not sure about that back four mind Noelie

I have my tin hat ready.

Anita's been rubbish, albeit with some excuses perhaps, the other two are completely unproven. They could have conceivably performed better but you couldn't honestly say that's based on anything but wishful thinking. We'll have to disagree about the back four too. Either way saying Carver wants his arse kicked, or words to that effect, for not selecting your side is pretty harsh as he would've rightly got slaughtered had that side played and lost (which seems likely). Carver's not good enough but his hands were tied in terms of selection choices yesterday

It doesn't matter who you've got on the pitch if your tactics are as backwards as Carver's.

We didn't have any discernable tactics yesterday as far as I could make out. The players don't have any heart because Ashley has removed all feeling and motivation from all aspects of the club. We're a fuckin shell.

They seemed to be employing long ball tactics - but not committing to it, whilst sitting deep, it's like they were on fucking pills.

Pass,move, create = score.

Kick the ball away = Invite pressure.

lets face it lads - we're being had

The owner doesn't give a stuff - he only holds on in the hope soemone will apy him a decent profit on the club

the 50,000 of us who turn up week in week out are just mugs

yesterday was just like some of our early season games (Villa away for example) - no idea, no tactics, no passion, no skill, no idea

CB5G_i0UgAIlGZ2.jpg

Cowards everywhere around this club, from the pitch, to the dugout, to those doing the bidding of fucking Jabba the cunt right through to the likes of Beardsley, Moncur, their media 'partners' Mick Lowes and John Anderson who won't just tell it as it is. And of course you've got this colossal clown in one of our local papers who thinks this is an apt piece the day after getting beat by relegation haunted Sunderland for the fifth game running where we not unlucky at all and lay down without a whimper or any gameplan. 'John's staying fully focused' is he, Lee? Fuck off, man. There's one bit of poison ruining this club and he's contaminating a lot of people along the way. When this ends, and I hope it isn't too long away, I sincerely hope these fucking Quislings and cowards are held to account and are ran out of the club. They are a disgrace to this club that was born out of local lads wanting to make a side and doing their best to make Newcastle the best it could be. Shame on this current mob and John Hall can fuck off as well counting his pieces of silver the fucking Thatcher loving Tory gobshite that he is.

We didn't have any discernable tactics yesterday as far as I could make out.

We haven't since Carver was put in charge. He is actually thick as mince when it comes to tactics. I wouldn't even offend sunday league football by making the unfair comparison. Hoof and hope.

We didn't have any discernable tactics yesterday as far as I could make out. The players don't have any heart because Ashley has removed all feeling and motivation from all aspects of the club. We're a fuckin shell.

I wonder how much their players loved it when almost from the start you've got 'Iron man' Mike, 'Willo Williamson hoofing a ball upfield? I wonder if they thought, 'Here we go again, lads, we've got these beat again'?

It was so obvious that not one of the 14 players was playing for Carver or the club or the fans. I am sick and tired of other Managers/coaches coming out and praising Carver I am sick and tired of being told to give him a chance because he is a 'Geordie'. Who cares? That is the worst away display I have seen for over 40 years. I now see media reports where he states we could be in a relegation battle. I expect him soon to start blaming Pardew for all our problems.

Whilst he wasn't the worst player on the pitch yesterday, I thought Sissoko was a disgrace to the armband. He clearly doesn't care at all. Caught him strolling around far too often. I don't understand why he thinks he's worthy of playing at a top club. We've seen flashes of brilliance but a better player would show them more consistently even if he's playing for a poor side like ours.

He shouldn't have been playing never mind starting but I'd have given it to Jonas. Someone who does care, tries his best (nowhere near good enough at the moment, mind), seems pretty vocal, and I'd like to think is one of the most respected in the changing room.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I dunno why the mackems are gloating like, we were fucking awful and loaded with injuries and suspensions...and they still needed an absolute screamer to beat it.

Most other prem sides even in the lower half would've easily put 2-3 past that shambles yesterday.

Really doesn't look great for them like

Wanting to beat us is their raison d'etre so the fact they've done it five times on the spin is probably why they've got sore cocks and limp wrists today, I'd imagine.

They seem to have forgotten we've beaten them five in a row as well, but we didn't crow about it because that's what is expected. The reason they're getting attention is because it is baffling. A team as shit as theirs consistently beating a team that consistently finishes higher than them in the league? just odd.