Relegation?

The Fish

Relegation  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, at least it's given some meaning to the season. If we had won today, it would have been mission accomplished Mr Ashley, same again next season.

That fat cunt is at least having to sweat it out.

The fat cunt sweats it out every time he as to walk one hundred yards.

I took us at 33-1 when Carver was appointed, not sure where or how much I put on. Might win enough for a second hand sniper rifle.

There's an expensive bar at the bottom of the road round the corner from where we've just moved to...full of Ashley's sort; flash, money obsessed wankers. I keep having fantasies about wandering past and seeing the cunt in there with a bottle of champagne in a bucket.....I wander in and casually smash the bottle and the bucket over the fuckers head...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32569248

Some of the comments :jesuswept:

Carver could actually still better Pardew's efforts in the second half of last season according to the below Happy Face post. The way a lot of outsiders go on about Pardew is beyond bemusing. All this you get what you wish for talk. Yeah, we wished Pardew out but we didn't plan on getting such an incompetant replacement. Pardew had some good moments, but one and a half seasons aside he was generally abysmal. I also don't see why a good season three years ago meant he was exempt from criticism for last season in particular.

With that said, part of me wishes we'd kept Pardew because he'd probably have just about kept us up. But then we'd be stuck with him so it's a double edged sword.

CEB6Jo8WMAEe5zF.png

Second half of each season. If not this year we'll go down next year.

Aye fuck that, I'm glad Pardew left. Also he wasn't forced out at all he left to go from 500k a year to 2m a year and move back to London, he'd have stayed until his contract was over or he got the boot if that offer didn't come along.
Just because we got Carver doesn't mean people were wrong wanting to see the back of Pardew, we clearly all wanted a football manager appointed, not many clubs are tight enough to do what ours did. So again that, like Pardew leaving, falls on our tight cunt owner and not the fans.

Pardew's also on a 3 match losing streak of his own which could quite easily become a 6 match losing streak, they'll pipe down championing him soon enough.

Edited by Howay

With the absence of Janmaat & Willo(thank god) this is the team I would start against West Brom. Can anyone suggest better?

Don't know the status on Cisse availability or any others.

..............................Krul

...Raylor........Colo.....Dummett........Anita.

...Cabella......Sissoko.....Colback.....Jonas.

.................Perez.................DeJong.

With the absence of Janmaat & Willo(thank god) this is the team I would start against West Brom. Can anyone suggest better?

Don't know the status on Cisse availability or any others.

..............................Krul

...Raylor........Colo.....Dummett........Anita.

...Cabella......Sissoko.....Colback.....Jonas.

.................Perez.................DeJong.

Problem is that Colo has apparently had a row with Krul and has been stripped of the capitaincy, refusing to play for us. Dummett is also rumoured to be injured with a hamstring problem. Now try and name a back 4 without laughing.

Edited by Haydnator

We're done now, I reckon. No coming back from this. And the way teams below us are picking up points, I don't see 35 being enough.

Fanks Mike

I'm glad at least some of us were savvy enough to bet on this. A few weeks back I just couldn't see it myself, but obviously over time it's become apparent just how incompetent Carver is, and just how naive I was to believe that 35 points would probably be enough.