Other Clubs' Transfers

The Fish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great last few pages, thanks for the smiles during a slow afternoon at work .

I have to ask though, whats this chilled grape stuff all about? Tried searching, but its been mentioned in so many posts I can't find the origin.

Can't we all get along? As Rodney King said. Or was it Blaydon?

Nope, there has to be a patsy. Thems the rules.

Fabian Delph apparently having a medical at City. Looks like he's a canny negotiator.

:lol:

I would love it love it.

The praise he got for choosing first team football as well :icon_lol: They're all the same.

:lol: Aye right roller coaster of emotions for the Brummy's, might have even made them mumble something the horrific boring wanks.

:lol: Aye right roller coaster of emotions for the Brummy's, might have even made them mumble something the horrific boring wanks.

"This is cack. I welly spilled me tepid milky toy"

I especially enjoy that they'll hate him even more now because they thought he was being really loyal but instead was using them to leverage a bigger contract.

Benteke and Delph leaving that team of fucking knackers, even if he got the full amount to reinvest I wouldn't have much faith in old cocknose Sherwood to get it right.

I especially enjoy that they'll hate him even more now because they thought he was being really loyal but instead was using them to leverage a bigger contract.

Benteke and Delph leaving that team of fucking knackers, even if he got the full amount to reinvest I wouldn't have much faith in old cocknose Sherwood to get it right.

You think they could go down?

You think they could go down?

I fucking hope so the pack of bastards.

But aye I do, they were poor enough with them two and I think they'll be hard to replace.

Edited by Howay

I fucking hope so the pack of bastards.

But aye I do, they were poor enough with them two and I think they'll be hard to replace.

Keep forgetting we actually finished above them. :lol:

Old cocknose :lol: