Other Clubs' Transfers

The Fish

They both have an organ missing in their chest that limited their effectiveness!

There was a period in 12/13 where he was setting up most of our goals IIRC. He's definitely a right fanny in the tackle like and he'd be behind Aarons, De Jong and Cabella in those forward roles. Still, I'm sure our luck with injuries won't change and we'll be without those three for an extended period of time.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Elliot

Curtis Good

Lubomir Satka

Mike Williamson

Shane Ferguson

Yoan Gouffran

Gabriel Obertan

Gael Bigirimana

Haris Vučkić

Olivier Kemen

Sylvain Marveaux

Out of these, who's a saleable asset though?

Vuckic, Bigi, Kemen? Can't imagine they're on phat wages. Williamson might get shifted... maybe. But who's going to come in for Gouffran, Ferguson, Marveaux?

c29.jpg

Martin, for goodness sake, you of all people should know I am from the ghetto. I'm down with the urban scene.

y'getme?

Out of these, who's a saleable asset though?

Vuckic, Bigi, Kemen? Can't imagine they're on phat wages. Williamson might get shifted... maybe. But who's going to come in for Gouffran, Ferguson, Marveaux?

This is the problem isn't it. You're looking offloading the likes of Vukic, Williamson and Abeid to make room in the squad. This kid from Northampton is under the age limit so he won't take up a squad place but I really can't see anyone else coming in until someone goes.

We wanted rid of Sammy so we gave him another contract then sent him out on loan because nobody wanted him

We offered him another contract so if anyone came in for him we'd get compensation.

We offered him another contract so if anyone came in for him we'd get compensation.

But should we have offered him a contract that he actually accepted? I hope Cardiff are paying 100% of his wages or else it's one of the stupidest moves ever. We could easily be in the position next season where he's just using up a squad place like Obertan et al are this.

But should we have offered him a contract that he actually accepted? I hope Cardiff are paying 100% of his wages or else it's one of the stupidest moves ever. We could easily be in the position next season where he's just using up a squad place like Obertan et al are this.

:dunno:

Man City expecting to sign Kevin De Bruyne for about £48 million

And Sunderland talking to Man U about loaning Januzaj, wouldn't mind us going for him tbh

Barton's teetotal now like ;)

But aye, I bet the other two imbibe the occasional beverage. Bilic will get sick of Carroll I reckon. He's been an absolute joke since he left here.

Barton's teetotal now like ;)

But aye, I bet the other two imbibe the occasional beverage. Bilic will get sick of Carroll I reckon. He's been an absolute joke since he left here.

Barton as designated driver. I can just imagine him getting annoyed that Nolan and Carroll are shouting over The Smiths.