Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

• 2 weeks later...

I'll ignore your "live, as it happens" mental breakdown and post a BBC article to back up your previous, well thought out point.

Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 West Ham United

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34824958

They reference the player by name 7 times.

Once as "Harry Kane" ( which, after all, is his name)

Six times as "Kane".

I'm staggered that the most embarrassing moment in our history has lost something. It happened last December and I'll be honest I never even heard of it happening. Hereford United who caused the biggest, most famous shock defeat in our entire history, don't exist any more. Staggered. Just shows where lower league is in importance with the press these days. RIP Hereford United.

I'm staggered that the most embarrassing moment in our history has lost something. It happened last December and I'll be honest I never even heard of it happening. Hereford United who caused the biggest, most famous shock defeat in our entire history, don't exist any more. Staggered. Just shows where lower league is in importance with the press these days. RIP Hereford United.

Good they won't be in the FA cup anymore so won't be able to keep bringing up that goal whenever they are playing.

Remember hearing about it at the time but there wasn't a lot made of it.

• Guest locked this topic