West Ham United v Newcastle United 14/9/15 20:00 KO (On Sky)

Haydnator

Wait till the faithful are booing the ginger pirlo :) wont be long , its gathering momentum

Your cock smells of cheese and 4 generations of your family have spent 100 years on the dole in total. Your existence lacks purpose and the fact you're on here "avin a go'ah at wyndin tho-as mags oop." defines what you are.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fwiw Anita was better than Colback tonight imo. Anita dropped off Payet so got the blame from the commentators but Colback upon seeing this simply ran past him into the box rather than picking him up, giving him space to pick his place. I blame the two of them for the first goal. As Stevie says once Colback picked up that daft booking he was terrified to put his foot in, his passing was horrible too.

Wait till the faithful are booing the ginger pirlo :) wont be long , its gathering momentum

The thing is he wasn't rated highly by anyone I know to begin with. About the most glowing praise on here is along the lines of he's an average player who will give you 6/10 performances, so why are you so desperate to see him get called shit when most didn't really call him much better than that to begin with?

I understand Spurs fans feelings about Sol Campbell, it was a blow and he was a good player, but they way they go on about Colback? FFS, man! :lol:

(I realise him getting picked in the first England squad after his transfer would've seen them writhing around the floor like a bunch of Gollums chanting 'we hates them, we hates them', but still.)

Another good reason to ditch sky. Don't miss their craic at all. Motherfuck him and John Wayne Gary Neville.

In fairness they're not the worst. Neville's point about our midfield three doing fuck all both defensively and offensively was well made.

McClaren seems to be blaming the transport situation. He's just said three times that he doesn't want to blame that factor, so that's clearly what he's getting at.

I'm getting sick of this management deflecting criticism from players bollocks, it's all shite.

At least one of my prayers was answered. When Andy Carroll made his late entry into the game I said .........

"Jesus Christ, for fucks sake don't let him score" .............musta hord me.

In fairness they're not the worst. Neville's point about our midfield three doing fuck all both defensively and offensively was well made.

Aye, I don't mind them, I think they add quite a bit rather than trotting out the same old shit that most pundits do. Carragher was one of the few calling out Ashley last season too. They are infinitely better than the shower of wankers on BT Sport.

Your cock smells of cheese and 4 generations of your family have spent 100 years on the dole in total. Your existence lacks purpose and the fact you're on here "avin a go'ah at wyndin tho-as mags oop." defines what you are.

:lol:

Think McClaren needs to realise that his best team contains Perez and the set-up needs to be shuffled a bit. I really don't want to see this kind of set-up at home to Watford.

Aye, I don't mind them, I think they add quite a bit rather than trotting out the same old shit that most pundits do. Carragher was one of the few calling out Ashley last season too. They are infinitely better than the shower of wankers on BT Sport.

Completely agree. Still a bit stupid, some of the things they said like 'Ashley will be wondering why he spent money' and calling the new signings out already an' ahl that craic. Edited by Haydnator

90 million spent in 12 months and we've won three games since January. Modern football is a complete headfuck.

I'm convinced it's still about building a decent team. It only looks ridiculous because half the teams in the division simply aren't bothering with the building part. They're team buying.

We're suffering from having a new manager who needs time to build tbh, it's too early to say if we're wasting money yet.

Can we please play with 2 up top rather than the lone striker it just doesn't work. We didn't even look like nicking a point tonight we must shuffle the pack on Saturday start with Perez & De Jong we looked more lively when they came on.

That was a really shit performance from pretty well the whole side. Started ok for the first five minutes, then once we went behind it was just abject crap for the rest of the match.

Something better change quick, as we don't even look like scoring.

Cisse by no stretch of the imagination can play as lone striker. He basically has no first touch (which he seems to laugh off), is constantly off side (which he seems to giggle at) and rarely gives a fuck (yes he smiles about that). Particularly bad tonight. And our other striker is a nutcase with a mental age of 12. :lol:

If McClaren can't see that Anita-Colback just doesn't work (in fact Colback playing at all just doesn't work), then surely at least one of Cathro or Simpson have to be aware of it.

With that in mind, I think we'll see a reaction soon enough. It can't stay like that. Unfortunately I reckon Colback will keep his place regardless and if anything changes it'll just be Anita replaced by Tiote :suicide:

See no reason why De Jong and Perez shouldn't be starting every game, and on potential alone I'd start Aarons over Sissoko who fails to impress more often than not despite the constant hype he himself creates.

There are issues all over the shop (dodgy defence, weak, messy midfield, less said about the forwards the better...), in fact the only position I feel somewhat comfortable, calm and content about is between the sticks :lol:

Perez needs to start against Watford no doubt. Think de Jong should start as well. Wijnaldum seemed invisible. I think they've put some good pieces together, but I think the glaringly obvious point now is that McClaren and his staff do not have the system sorted properly or that he has not gotten the team to understand or believe in the system.... Or it's the wrong system. I think this is fundamentally a coaching problem at this point.