Newcastle V Norwich / 18th October / 4pm / SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely change.

Some sizzling forward play (which has been building for a few weeks tbf).

Sissoko immense

No putting Gini back in the bottle now.

Perez and Mitch look good together. Lovely run and chest down for the goal and Perez starting to play his trickery again.

6 bloody goals man.

Happy Days :)

Well done Elliott .A solid game with a shit defence in front of him.Krul was shit with a shit defence in front of him.What a lovely sight seeing our keeper actually coming out to collect a freekick humped into the box.

This is an interesting corner you're painting yourself into. :lol:

I've got a bit of boner for mitrovic. A proper centre forward at last. He looked like he was buzzing with the reception he got when he was subbed. Quality touch from his chest to set up a first time finish for his goal.

When Adrian comes out her coma, she says, "come here Rocky I've got something to tell you....win...ding ding...WIN DING DING....WWIIIIIIN..." and Micky goes "well what are ya woiiting for?!?!?". That's how the toon players are going to feel today I've got a great feeling we'll win comfortably.

:closedeyes:

I've got a bit of boner for mitrovic. A proper centre forward at last. He looked like he was buzzing with the reception he got when he was subbed. Quality touch from his chest to set up a first time finish for his goal.

He usually keeps 2-3 opposition players busy too. Makes space for the others. Constant pain in the arse for defenders as well.

Well done Elliott .A solid game with a shit defence in front of him.Krul was shit with a shit defence in front of him.What a lovely sight seeing our keeper actually coming out to collect a freekick humped into the box.

Can't see this coming back to bite you in the arse at all. What a strange thing to take from that match as well.

Elliot better than Krul according to your craic? Nee chance man.

...straight into touch. He managed a couple like that under no pressure at all.

True but he's definitely better than krul. Don't get me wrong he's no where near as good a keeper but kruls kicking is unreasonably poor for a premier league goalkeeper.