Bournemouth 05/03/16

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A month or so ago we were playing well and losing games. The players are now bereft of confidence and are playing badly. Easily 2nd favourites for relegation now.

The repurcussions don't bear thinking about. A team full of internationals on long contracts, none of whom will want to play in the championship. A much more competitive championship than the last time we were there. We could quite conceivably pull a Leeds

Hardly toxic. There's been a few boo's but other than that there's been nowt from the crowd.

There should be much more given the lack of performance and effort.

Sissoko being booed off now.

Sissoko hasnt been great but Perez has done nothing other than shit flick ons.

Another fuckwit decision from McClaren. You can already see Mitro is providing a far greater threat than Riviere

Seems I was too positive saying we would get a draw, I thought we would play okay at home but it looks like we're incapable of that now too.

Bournemouth showing us how a PL side play, our defence caught completely stagnant and King hit it hard and high so the keeper had no chance just 10 minutes after Sissoko smacked one directly at Boruc which the commentator waxed lyrical about.

Players have no direction or interest, I think it's too late now even if they did get rid of McClaren (which they wont).