Bournemouth 05/03/16

TheGingerQuiff

The Sunderland result barely matters to me, we look incapable of picking up points. We're getting worse, we have only ever had decent performances at home and today we got played off the park by Bournemouth. Still don't think McClaren will leave, Charnley is incapable of making a decision. We're down.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Canadian and a huge Newcastle fan and I'm gutted. I truly truly feel for you Geordies who go out and support this club week in week out like few others in the Premiership. You primarily, and we deserve better.

I'm Canadian and a huge Newcastle fan and I'm gutted. I truly truly feel for you Geordies who go out and support this club week in week out like few others in the Premiership. You primarily, and we deserve better.

Jesus, a Newcastle fan AND a Canadian :(

The number of times Bournmouth have just coasted through the centre of the park without a single challenge. We use this word a lot as nufc fans but this is truly embarrasssing.

Hopeles gutless pathetic fuckers

Despite us playing with two holding midfielders. And one striker

I'm at 100% relegated now. McClaren going might downgrade that to 90% but I can't see our chances looking any better than that.

You couldn't be confident of us winning any game we play so what do you know? ;)

That was painful to watch and the pain first started when I saw Riviere in the starting line-up.

I expect to be subjected to more pain when I hear McClaren's sickly Press summation of the match.

It was a fucking pathetic performance considering it was a 'must win' game.

At no time did we ever look as though we would win!

In my opinion our only chance of surviving in the Premier League is to get rid of McClaren immediately and replace him with anyone, even the tea-lady who could probably do better than brolly-boy.

Despite us playing with two holding midfielders. And one striker

Don't underestimate the difference Colback has made in the last two games.

Missed his booking as well - hopefully next game to spare us from seeing him in the Derby.

Don't underestimate the difference Colback has made in the last two games.

Aye. Shocking shocking player. And it doesnt end with him does it? There are 5-6 others just as pathetic as him. Wijaldum and Sissoko seem to not give a shit. Colo has been crap for a while now. Add a clueless manager on top of that and its no surprise we're as horrifying as we are.

Howked at home by fucking Bournemouth. The club wants putting down.

Aye it's shocking, especially when you consider Bournemouth is a club that had people rattling tins outside the ground to save the club itself not just a local youth team within the time period Ashley has owned us. We have been battered by Bournemouth once and played off the park by them the other time, lost 3 times to Watford, so the only promoted team we've done well against is Norwich. Fucking tragic this club under the total tosser of an owner.

My little brother came today. Was really looking forward to go.

He was in tears after their third went in. Am I a terrible human being for allowing him to come with me?

Edited by Haydnator