Bournemouth 05/03/16

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win win tbh... lose and McClown should get the sack.

Lose lose for me. Win & McClaren stays, Lose & even if McClaren is fired, we're another fixture into trouble.

You guys aren't considering the actual worst case scenario - lose and he stays anyway. I don't know if I trust Charnley to make an actual decision... therefore at this point, given the uncertainty, I'd say a win is the best outcome.

The youngest son (14) has just left to go to this his first ever Toon game his mate rang him last night & said his dad couldn't go did he want to go with him. Poor buggers all excited I hope we at least turn up.

You guys aren't considering the actual worst case scenario - lose and he stays anyway. I don't know if I trust Charnley to make an actual decision... therefore at this point, given the uncertainty, I'd say a win is the best outcome.

For anyone wanting to stay up - and I understand why some don't or aren't fussed - it's idiotic to hope we lose this game. We're running out if time. Of course, the logical thing to do would be to replace McClaren regardless of the result, but logic doesn't seem to come into it at nufc.

Well I'll wait till after the match to hammer him, but if Riviere (in all likelihood) turns out to be a bad selection, he has to go.

Not sure what the big deal is. Mitro isn't doing it, Cisse is injured, Perez can't play by himself and Cosby isn't ready....

Rivière has looked as though he can get into good positions. Just needs his boots on the right feet.

Well I'll wait till after the match to hammer him, but if Riviere (in all likelihood) turns out to be a bad selection, he has to go.

What many of us are baffled about is, when has he ever been a good selection over two years? So why him?