Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Get in there Rafa, best thing to happen to the club for years. If they back him for the next couple of years and don't do owt characteristically moronic we should most definitely be on the up again

Is this like getting beat in the play offs by the tramps in 1990?.....we had to suffer for nearly two seasons after that but without that 18 months there'd have been no SJH,KK, promotion and the rest, this is different but there are similarities....being kicked in the bollocks by the mackems can be good for you :good:

Edited by PaddockLad

I'd rather be in the Championship with Rafa, than Premier League with Fat Sam. If I sound like a cunt, I am one, but it is genuinely how I feel. Best news at NUFC for at least 8 years.

I know he'll obviously have his own players he wants to buy etc, but will he also give us a bit of clout with possibly getting some quality loan signings from some of the prem big boys?

The changes to the loan market doesn't really benefit us this year. We'd be better off buying experienced Championship players on a short term deal and young players who might be/should be good enough for the top flight.

The changes to the loan market doesn't really benefit us this year. We'd be better off buying experienced Championship players on a short term deal and young players who might be/should be good enough for the top flight.

Don't know what the changes are, just thought there would be a few top prem clubs who would be happy to see some of their future stars having a year under Rafa.

Absolutely fantastic news! Allowed myself to think it was a real possibility when Pako got the Valencia job full time but still over the moon with this.

As others say this is the best thing to happen to NUFC in years, just hope he's here for a long time and doesn't end up walking out after being messed about.