Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 22 year old Mike Hooper would have saved it mate. It's a decent strike but the keeper should have stopped it.

If your names not down, you're not getting in.

That's why I'm always shocked people back Belgium for tournament wins, they never seem to play well tbh, I think they're slightly unbalanced in defence (as they tend to play 3 cb's in defence due to not really having any good full backs). They have some canny players but a few of them are overrated anyway, and none of them really link up well (similar to England in that respect).

That's why I'm always shocked people back Belgium for tournament wins, they never seem to play well tbh, I think they're slightly unbalanced in defence (as they tend to play 3 cb's in defence due to not really having any good full backs). They have some canny players but a few of them are overrated anyway, and none of them really link up well (similar to England in that respect).

Swap the managers and that score is reversed at least I think.

Wilmots is just not capable of dealing with a team of big players and personalities, can't get them to gel.

Bloody hell in fact, just had a look at his management record, he managed Schalke for 8 games and won 1 and a belgian club (not one of the big ones) for 7 months played 20 won 5 and now he's in charge of one of the most star powered national teams in world football.

Swap the managers and that score is reversed at least I think.

Wilmots is just not capable of dealing with a team of big players and personalities, can't get them to gel.

Bloody hell in fact, just had a look at his management record, he managed Schalke for 8 games and won 1 and a belgian club (not one of the big ones) for 7 months played 20 won 5 and now he's in charge of one of the most star powered national teams in world football.

I agree about wilmots lack of talent, IIRC his main turn was taking off Norman Wisdom.

unbelievable comments below the russia hooligan video. i can't see anything but more kick offs to come, unfortunately. while there will always no doubt be a dickhead contingent among the english supporters, it does look like they were largely the victims here for once. amazing the way it seems to have been received in russia too - they're living in the past.

Russia handed a suspended disqualification pending any more crowd troubles, UEFA only care about inside the grounds though so as long as they avoid kicking off in the stadiums they won't be booted out.

Thats pretty firm for a UEFA punishment really