Sign in to follow this  
Ayatollah Hermione

When I Think About You, I Touch Matz Sels

Apparently in team of the year last season, could be a good signing... know nothing about him myself

Is Belgium the new France in terms of cheap foreign signings? Not that Mitrovic and Mbemba were cheap, but at least they were good.

We can't afford the best players in france, people have cottoned on

Had to delete his Twitter account last night apparently...some over zealous analysis of his performance yesterday by all accounts...

Yep, the abuse he's had is ridiculous considering that if our forwards had done their job properly we'd have been 3 or 4 to the good by the time we came under pressure.

Willing to bet neither Diame or gayle got that level of abuse after the match though.

Yep, the abuse he's had is ridiculous considering that if our forwards had done their job properly we'd have been 3 or 4 to the good by the time we came under pressure.

Willing to bet neither Diame or gayle got that level of abuse after the match though.

And that he just kept 4 clean sheets on the bounce and conceded only 3 in 6 and we have the second best goals against in the division.

How nervous can he be making the defence on balance?