Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

I've just read through his twitter feed and yeah, he's retweeting stuff that is basically Russian propaganda. It's coming from left wing anti-imperialist individuals who I am sure do not think that what they're tweeting is actually Russian propaganda, since they're the only ones who really know the truth, naturally - but it 100% is.

So yeah, twitter right on the money here.

• Like 2

Yeh I know a lot of lads who’ve made absolute bellends out of themselves, as if a strong leaflet campaign is going to solve the whole thing. 

It’s embarrassing, I know a lot of lads are playing to their crowd but it’s as if any imperialist atrocity outside of the actions of the USA/UK go under their radar. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yeh I know a lot of lads who’ve made absolute bellends out of themselves, as if a strong leaflet campaign is going to solve the whole thing. 

It’s embarrassing, I know a lot of lads are playing to their crowd but it’s as if any imperialist atrocity outside of the actions of the USA/UK go under their radar. 

That's exactly what it is. They're the ones with the inconsistency, not the rest of us. It's been really revealing of certain wings of the left, far more concerned with their conspiracy theories and preservation of their worldviews than they are with human rights and so on.

• Like 1

He's up there with the best of the cunts. An uber cunt. Contender for the king of cunts. Against a fuck ton of stiff opposition.

I'd like to see him try and sue twitter. Even if it wasn't true, and it is, on what grounds? Its a private company, they can do what they want. How many times did CT have his avatar changed or whatever, did he sue ant? I'm sure Asprilla is frantically drawing up legal papers as we speak. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

He's up there with the best of the cunts. An uber cunt. Contender for the king of cunts. Against a fuck ton of stiff opposition.

I'd like to see him try and sue twitter. Even if it wasn't true, and it is, on what grounds? Its a private company, they can do what they want. How many times did CT have his avatar changed or whatever, did he sue ant? I'm sure Asprilla is frantically drawing up legal papers as we speak. 

Maybe Asprilla is Galloway? :lol:

I see Galloway, rightly or wrongly, as more of a Parky style figure. Parky maybe a bit more right wing in some ways (although I daresay Galloway would surprise me).

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

That's exactly what it is. They're the ones with the inconsistency, not the rest of us. It's been really revealing of certain wings of the left, far more concerned with their conspiracy theories and preservation of their worldviews than they are with human rights and so on.

stop the war! if we started it. Otherwise crack on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

stop the war! if we started it. Otherwise crack on

I absolutely loathe these views coming from the so called left. They're not left wingers, they're just mad at America.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I absolutely loathe these views coming from the so called left. They're not left wingers, they're just mad at America.

I couldn’t agree more

20 hours ago, Craig said:

Maybe Asprilla is Galloway? :lol:

If either are reading this I’d like to remind them they’re CUNTS

• Haha 3

Ridiculous view. Should we have sat down with Hitler?

The only possible outcome of her view here is that Ukraine ceases to be an independent state. Who the fuck is she to claim that this is an acceptable cost - which is what she's effectively saying.

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ridiculous view. Should we have sat down with Hitler?

The only possible outcome of her view here is that Ukraine ceases to be an independent state. Who the fuck is she to claim that this is an acceptable cost - which is what she's effectively saying.

Whats the alternative to a negotiated peace though? Are we planning to conquer Russia

20 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Whats the alternative to a negotiated peace though? Are we planning to conquer Russia

She is arguing that we shouldn't send weapons for Ukraine to defend itself against tyranny, and should instead leave it to be conquered. And that at this point, we can agree peace with Putin.

The alternative is what we are doing, which is to give Ukraine the ability to defend itself so that when the eventual peace discussions occur, there is something left of their country outside of the Kremlin's fascism.

• Like 1

The pictures and videos of Boris walking through Kiev, mind... I reckon he's gotten an approval boost in the post there.

Dare I say it, even I respect that. As much as it will be for his polling, it's still actually braver than most leaders.

Christ man, I don't know who we think on here is going to read my post and start thinking that he's somehow not the very obvious bastard that he has proven himself to be over and over again just because I called him by his media name.

We get worked up about weird shit on here, genuinely.