Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Latest images show their top-secret nuclear command bunker…

597055_1.jpg

God that replication of Thunderbirds Island truly was shit. Wasn't it Blue Peter's attempt to address the demand for the no.1 Christmas present that year? 

• Like 1

I agree. I was checking the youtube channel out for some British pro-Kremlin loser who is apparently out there interviewing captured British soldiers and a concerning number of the Russians commenting sounded like they were spoiling for a fight with the rest of the world.

One of my mates did exactly that in a fight in Middlesbrough town centre when we were teenagers. 

Literally mid fight he was losing, he was was shouting at someone else he got his nose broken. Objectively hilarious 

• Haha 4

Olekisy Danilov:

“Sinking of the missile cruiser Moskva may not be the last big loss of the Russian occupiers in Ukraine. When there is an opportunity, the Crimean bridge will also be hit.” 

Secretary of Ukraine's Security and Defense Council

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Relax, lads. According to the front page of today’s Daily Heil, ‘Boris’ is ready to send our tanks in. 

Hopefully with the bumbling clusterfuck himself loaded in the cannon.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Time to fight back? Feels like it’s coming 

It probably will, which is both terrifying and utterly depressing, since it’s such a fucking pointless conflict - pointless in its initial cause, Putin’s fragile ego, not defending Ukraine and NATO allied neighbours. 

• Like 2

I feel like it's moving in that direction too - what I can't for the life of me figure out is why. If this is the great mistake that we generally consider it to be, on Putin's end, why would he double down on it. He can't honestly imagine he can take the entire West in a conventional fight so part of me starts wondering if he really does just want an excuse to nuke somebody.

If he invades another European nation, I don't see what choice we have.