Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The pictures and videos of Boris walking through Kiev, mind... I reckon he's gotten an approval boost in the post there.

Dare I say it, even I respect that. As much as it will be for his polling, it's still actually braver than most leaders.

I saw someone on Twitter say last week that once Johnson heard that the EU President had been invited to Kiev that he would be desperate to get over for a photo op and clearly they weren’t wrong.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Christ man, I don't know who we think on here is going to read my post and start thinking that he's somehow not the very obvious bastard that he has proven himself to be over and over again just because I called him by his media name.

We get worked up about weird shit on here, genuinely. 

It's not about anyone reading it, it's about humanising pieces of shit and being right. 

I don't care who reads any corrections of the "United" thing it's just about morality and facts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The pictures and videos of Boris walking through Kiev, mind... I reckon he's gotten an approval boost in the post there.

Dare I say it, even I respect that. As much as it will be for his polling, it's still actually braver than most leaders.

Dutch courage tbh 

49 minutes ago, NJS said:

It's not about anyone reading it, it's about humanising pieces of shit and being right. 

I don't care who reads any corrections of the "United" thing it's just about morality and facts. 

Plus ‘Johnson’ puts him in same dispatches as Adam. :aye:

12 hours ago, Rayvin said:

If there had been any risk, it wouldn’t have been done. Brave my arse. Cheap photos to deflect from criticism at home.

• Like 3

Spot on! The only reason he's done it is because the EU President had been invited and he knew it'd just pile on the negative press towards him. 

He's gone there in an attempt to protect his own arse - no other reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

I saw someone on Twitter say last week that once Johnson heard that the EU President had been invited to Kiev that he would be desperate to get over for a photo op and clearly they weren’t wrong.

I hadn't realised he wasn't the first tbh so yes, fair comment on that.

The Ukrainian lass I follow on Instagram because she’s a top shelf slab of trim seems to think that Johnson turning up is a good thing so take that for what it’s worth. I just hope it doesn’t interrupt her posing in lingerie tbh. That’d sum Johnson up tbh, if he can take any pleasure off us, he will, the cunt

• Haha 3

On 10/04/2022 at 01:18, Rayvin said:

Christ man, I don't know who we think on here is going to read my post and start thinking that he's somehow not the very obvious bastard that he has proven himself to be over and over again just because I called him by his media name.

It's irritating, like calling ManU "United". You do that as well. ;)

Edit: FFS, didn't notice there was another page. NJS is spot on. 👍

Edited by Renton

He's a human being whether we like it or not, also a cunt, and whether I call him Boris or Johnson changes none of those things. I do try fwiw but I'm over apologising for forgetting like I'm a hen pecked husband who forgot to put the seat down ffs :lol:

You lot can have at it, I'm going to ignore the comments in future.

Johnson is a cunt, and he has been one in my mind for his entire political career irrespective of who called him what. I suspect everyone else on here has the same view. If you found him more relatable when he was being called Boris, that's on you tbh.

On 10/04/2022 at 01:18, Rayvin said:

Well, why don't you just marry him if you love him so much?

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm not the one who keeps talking about his Johnson tbh :cuppa:

Hard to talk with his cock in your mouth.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

As if anyone, anywhere, would willingly go down there :lol: Given what the rest of him looks like, the horror of it would be unthinkable.

I bet you're thinking about it though. Aren't you. You're imagining a sweaty hand on top of your head firmly pushing you insistently towards that wrinkled mole rat.

• Jaysus... 1